~ chap 45 ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

Johnny sees the test and he immediately got confused. As soon as he realized it said positive, he looks at Mackenzie.

'Are.... Are you pregnant?!' Johnny exclaims, eyes widening and he stands up.

Mackenzie looks down, slowly nodding.

It was silent for a while then Johnny hugs Mackenzie softly.

'I'm so happy bub. You know that right?' Johnny says, and Mackenzie nods. She makes eye contact with him and as soon as they were about to kiss, Mer barges in.

Johnny lets go of Mackenzie and Mer blushes, at the sight of seeing that she interrupted Mackenzie and Johnny's privacy.

'Um, was I interrupting something?' Mer simply asks, and Mackenzie shakes her head.

'Mom.... Can we have a family meeting downstairs for a minute?' Johnny asks, holding in his excitement.

'Oh of course John.' Mer says, calling everyone for a family meeting and Mackenzie simply sighs.

'Kenz... it's going to be okay.... we already have two lovely children. The only question is that, was I the only guy you slept with?' Johnny asks, blushing and looking away.

'Of course you dummy. But, I'm only worried about, Isaak and Xaria are only 6 months old! That means their age gap is only 6 months.... I don't care but.... what would people think of me? The fans? Our family? They'll probably think I'm a slut or something.' Mackenzie says, tearing up.

Johnny pulls Mackenzie into a hug and he kisses her forehead.

'It's alright Kenz. They'll understand. Everyone will. I promise.' Johnny whispers into her ear, letting her go and wiping her tears.

'Now let's go. Everyone's waiting.' Johnny says, grabbing her hand and they head downstairs into the living room.

'Really?!' Meredith exclaims, excited coursing through her veins.

Lauren, the two Maddies and Darian hug Mackenzie softly, and Mackenzie cries even more.

'Congrats Kenz.' Kurt says, making Mackenzie blush.

'Thanks everyone. I thought you'd be disappointed.' Mackenzie says, blushing even more, since she said it.

Everyone laughs, and Mackenzie and Johnny joined in.

hope yall enjoyed this! sorry for not posting that much. school has been really a pain in the ass since i had a big test to study for. luckily i just finished it today so maybe i can post more but not often!