Chapter 13

Dimitri Pov

I walked to the door opened it and gasped at who was there Lorena my first love. I haven't seen her in 8 years since we broke up. I felt a pain in my chest at the sight of her shit i cant do this to myself again i have Roza now.

"Hello Dimitri Darling" she rushed me and pulled me into her hug.

She felt warm and soft like always my body betrayed me i hugged her back longer than expected. I heard a snarl from behind me i pushed away from the hug.

Lorena what are you doing here? I heard you were visiting we have to catch up and we need to talk darling she said.

No we dont i am doing fine i told her. Roza was walking up with anger and rage i know that face. Lorena you should go now i yelled! "Dimitri we have to talk about Dimaka" i blocked Roza path to her.

I turned to look at Roza, i told her let me deal with it i will be right back not to worry kissing her forhead. Vika dont let Roza out of the house please.

I grab Lorena dragging her out the door out of the yard to a park near by. We sat on the bench what about Dimaka i said sadly.

Lorena Pov

Dimitri and i were at the park on the bench he will be mines again. Dimka i know you were sad after what happen to our baby.

That's the real reason you left me i know i cheated also i can never take it back. I love you Dimka i never stopped im sorry all i did to you.

I love Roza now was all he said, i was furious! How can you truely love her when i know you still feel for me. I felt it when we hugged before. You ignored me all these years because you still love me and upset.

I tried to move on but i couldnt i still love you i wish i was more careful with our baby then she wouldn't be dead.

He flinched, you broke me i loved you so much he whispered how you lost our baby is unforgiveable. It still hurts i hate that i you still have this effect on me.

I have Roza now we are happy in love she is carrying my child he continued. Dimka did you ever tell her about us or the baby? No he growled why is that i pushed because you still love me.

The sooner you admit it the better stop lying to yourself. Look at me i walked up to him our body touching he stepped back. Damn he is being difficult but i know how to get him to break.

I stepped closer to him our body touching i loved out daughter now he didnt move. Dimka look at me and kiss me if you feel nothing then you do truely your Roza. I am not kissing you and i already know i love Roza he snarled.

I was planning to tell Roza while we are here all about me my secrets. She is the love of my life and will be Mrs. Belikova soon.

Whatever kiss me to see if you still love me just one kiss i saw out the corner of my eye a movement. In the bushes was his Roza i smiled, Dimka i used compulsion kiss me like im Roza want me like im her.

He pulled me into his arms and kiss me with so much passion my knee's went weak. Fuck i cursed inside he never kiss me like this before he really does love that bloodwhore Rose.

I pushed him away and slap him after i saw her jump from the bushes. I would make her hate him. Dimitri what are doing why would you kiss me like that your with Rose i yelled?

He looked at me confused on why his lips were just on mine and why he's holding me.  I didn't he started to say but Rose pulled him away and punch him in the face he fell to the floor.

I stepped back i was afraid she glared at me. Rose i didnt do anything he kissed me i pushed him away you saw me slap him. She seemed to believe me i would really make her hurt now.

I only asked him out here to talk about our daughter. Maybe i forgot to tell her the baby died before being born. She gasped Dimitri how could you not tell me you lying piece of shit. You kissed her and their is a child.

She ran away crying.

Roza wait it not what she said he tried getting up but Rose hit him pretty good he was dazzed. Falling back down he was so handsome i was hoping to win by myself but i had to compell him.

But now that Rose saw us kissing and me mention the baby he never told her anything. So even after he explains she still wont care or trust him. He will be mines for the taking i know his weak spots.

Rose Pov

Dimitri opened the door in walked the Lorena bitch and she is hugging my Dimitri. Why the hell did he hug her back. Calm down Rose he loves you but does he still love her also.

She is directly on his face as if you kiss him im going to snatch her head off. I walk to them Vika on my heels Dimitri block my path. Told me he will take care of it kissing my forehead told Vika to not let me out.

He left with her i couldnt believe he actually is going to talk to her. My body began to shake he does still love her Dimitri shouls have slammed the door in her face after kicking her out.

I need to get out there Vika was watching me i need to go relax i lied. Tell me when Dimitri gets back she nod i left upstairs to his room. The window i thought im a Dhampir jumping out a two story window is no problem.

Being pregnant complicates it but i needed to see what was going on. I jumped out the window to the ground holding my stomach. I landed light good thing for my gret balance skills Dimitri is going to kill me if he finds out.

I dont see them in the yard where the hell did they go. The park i saw them sitting on a bench i got closer so i can hear behind a bush. I heard pieces he said he loved her so much, she said she still loves him

I smiled when i heard i Love Roza now. I stepped on branch almost fell i made more movement than i should. Shit i hope they didnt see me no they were still talking.

I struggled to hear i heard just kiss. He declined something i was biting my nails i needed to know how he felt about her.

Then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Dimitri kissed her with the same passion as he did me. He choose her over us his family he never even told me about her. How could he do this i am pregnant with his child.

I stormed out of my hiding spot i saw her slap him and push him. This lying bastard was going to pay for breaking my heart again. I pulled him away from her he looked confused and blank when i saw his face.

I pulled every inch of power i had and punch him in the face. He fell his nose bleeding i fuss him out she was next. She put her hands up saying he kissed her without her permission.

I thought about it i did see her push him away. Then her next words shattered my broken heart more. She mention their baby "How could you not tell me Dimitri i ran away crying".

Dimitri was saying something but i ignored him i ran back started packing my things. His family all trying to calm me and asked what happen how did i get outside the house.

Where is Dimitri they asked i broke he is kissing Lorena at the park i yelled! They all went silent his mother frowned i noticed Yeva was gone.

Olena said im going to kill him she rushed out the house Vika on her heels. I called a cab left for a hotel i couldn't go back to Lissa. I needed distance from everyone the love of my life just kissed the love of his life.

I wasn't pregnant i would be drunk right now. I was tired mentally and physically i had my dad's credit card he gave me in case lf emergency. Told me it had a 20k limit every month.

I called him to tell him not to tell anyone where i am. I had to tell Lissa i would be away a little longer i wasnt coming back when Dimitri would return.

She asked why but i avoided to answer she dropped it told me to stay safe and she loves me. I changed my phone number only my mom dad lissa had my number.

Im in Russia alone now pregnant at 18 how did my life get so ruined. I had to keep myself calm i didnt want spirit darkness consuming me again. I couldnt help but dream of him wishing he choose me.