Undecided

Music filled the room as Sam and Sebastian practiced for their band. They've been trying out music all week, and nothing really worked. Halfway through, they came to a stop.

"This isn't working.." Sam sighed. He really wanted to make this work but they were slowly losing hope.

Sebastion turned off his keyboard and walked over, "Maybe we should try another genre?"

"What more is there to try? We've done everything on our list" Sam and Sebastian sat on the floor of Sam's room while they tried to brainstorm more ideas.

After awhile they heard talking coming from outside, which was odd since nobody else except Jodi was home since Sam's brother Vincent was at tutoring. "It's probably just the farmer, they've been coming over a lot bringing my mom rhubarb for pies.." Sam's eyes lit up as he grinned "Maybe we need a second opinion?"

Sebastian frowned. "No way, Sam. Wat would they even know about music? They just-" But it was too late, Sam was already out the door. Hunched over with his hands in his pockets, he started to follow.

Sam was already talking to the farmer by the time Sebastian got over there. Jodi was no where to be found, probably storing away whatever goods the farmer brought.

"Did you hear that Sebastian? Experimental noise rock!" Sebastian hesitated for a moment before agreeing.

"I like the sound of that." Sam high-fived him before turning to the farmer to thank them for their help.