Chapter 11

It's finally Friday, Thanks God It's Friday lol. Debbie is walking to school while hearing some music but suddenly, she saw this fancy car and it was filled by ITZY plus the new members. Ryujin threw a plastic can to Debbie just like she's a trash bin and she just laughed with the others except Emily. Debbie sighed and just continued walking.

At School

She was heading to her class but people are staring at her weirdly until one girl says...

Girl A : "OMG that's Debbie, do you hear what happened?"

Girl B : "IKR Gosh no wonder she's so quiet and creepy."

Debbie : "What did you say?"

Girl A : "What?"

Debbie : "I said what did you say??"

Girl B : "Get lost we're not afraid of you and btw we don't want to get near to such a crazy lover like you lol. "

Girl A : "Yea and remember Eunsang won't love a girl like you so stop hoping."

The girls go away leaving Debbie alone and Debbie was hurt yet she doesn't really care. She continued her way to her class.

At Class

She finally arrived in class but someone sat on her table and she got frustrated to see who it was. It was the Avengers. The one who is sitting on her table is Wooseok and she is just pissed to see him there because he reminds her of the bitch YEJI.

Debbie : "Move."

Wooseok saw her but ignored her and keep talking.

Debbie : "Are you deaf?? I said MOVE!"

Wooseok : "Jesus the fuck do you want?"

Debbie : "The fuck what I want?? This is my table and move!"

Wooseok : "Don't act like you own everything, this is the school's table and I payed the school so shut up. Jesus such a bitch disturbing our conversation." While laughing with the others.

Seungwoo : "Hey, aren't you the girl who works in that convenient store. Oh gosh I couldn't believe it's you."

Debbie : "Yea, so what that's my mom's and my house so shut the fuck up and control your fucking friend here to MOVE!"

Suddenly, Wooseok gets up and gain the attention to everyone.

Wooseok : "Lady, you better watch you mouth. Again, who are you? What speciality do you even have? You don't think I know you? Haha, poor you I don't think Eunsang wanted you either. I'm so sorry you see him with May toge-"

Debbie punched Wooseok and kicked him till he fall.

Debbie : "Shut the fuck up scumbag! You don't know me or my life so shut up!"

Yea, Debbie is a girl but once someone messed her up. Oh no, you wouldn't wanna see that coming.

Wooseok : "HOW DARE YOU PUNCHED ME! YOU THINK YOU'RE A GIRL I CAN'T PUNCH YOU? OH LET ME TEACH YOU!"

When Wooseok wanted to punch Debbie someone held his hand and it was.........Yohan....

He came with Hangyul together.

Hangyul : "Dude, are you out of your mind? What the hell happened to you?"

Wooseok : "Don't ask me! Ask her, She's the one who punched me!"

Yohan : "Either you or her started it, you still lost your mind. You deserve her punched you were a total jerk to her."

Wooseok : "Oh so now the both of you are on her side? Fine, deal with your own shit."

Before Yohan speaks, the teacher knew about the situation because someone told her and asked Debbie, Wooseok, Yohan and Hangyul to go to the principal's office now.

At Principal's Office

They were discussing about what happened and all. Until, the principal has to stopped the argument and decided they will get a detention next week for the rest of the week after school. Debbie and the guys left the room and she saw Yeji.

Yeji : "OMG BABE! What happened??" While hugging him. Ew.

Yeji : "YA! IF U EVER TOUCHED MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN. I'LL SCREW YOU! YOU DON'T GET EUNSANG AND NEVER TRY TO GET M-"

Yohan : "Yeji shut up! Go get a room with Wooseok!"

Wooseok : "huh, what the hell happened to you. Anyways, c'mon babe let's go."

Yeji and Wooseok left.

Yohan : "Hey Debbie, sorry about Wooseok he's a jerk and yea.."

Debbie : "It's fine and I'm sorry too for putting you both into trouble."

Hangyul : "No worries, it's pretty normal."

They all laughed but she was confused with Hangyul. Why is he being nice to her all of a sudden after being so cheesy with her.

Debbie : "Hey Hangyul, can I talk to you for a second? Just the two of us?"

Hangyul : "Sure.."

Yohan left them and went to the class.

Hangyul : "So what do you want to talk about?"

Debbie : "Listen, I know this is a bit weird but why were you so nice out of the blue?"

Hangyul : "HAHA, Oh my do you really think I'm such a bad boy?"

Debbie : "Well maybe...?"

Hangyul : "HAHA, I was just joking I like to do cheesy stuff with girls for a joke and to actually know each other. I wanted to know more about you and sorry if you misunderstand that. I might be a bad boy but I respect girls really. That's why me and Yohan defended you from Wooseok."

Debbie : "Ah I see..uhm I'm sorry for thinking that way.."

Hangyul : "It's fine and if there's anything with Wooseok or the guys again you can tell me or Yohan."

Debbie nods and when Hangyul wants to go...She couldn't hold it but to ask about May.

Debbie : "Ah wait Hangyul, can I ask one more question?"

Hangyul : "Yea, what is it?"

Debbie : "I'm sorry again this is totally weird but I saw you and May together near the store the other day....uhmm...who are you to her?"

Hangyul : "Owh! I'm--she's my girlfriend! OMG you saw us like that...wow I'm embarrassed now."

Debbie : "Owh no no it's fine. Sorry for being nosy tho."

Hangyul : "HAHA it's fine. Anyways, let's go to class."

They went to class together but Debbie is confused what the hell is the relationship happening? Is May dating two guys at the same time and both boys are ok? Or is May cheating to Eunsang or Hangyul? GOSH Why does life have to be complicated.

Hey guys! How are you? Sorry for not updating recently...I've been sick so I didn't have the mood to write! But have you all watched X1's Debut song?? FLASHH! It's so good! I really love the song and Congrats to them! Also, THANKS FOR THE 100 readers! LOVE YOU ALL! I promise to improve and update always!