Episode Thirty-Four: 2 Noob 4 Schoob

(Start in Citrus Cave. The gang is walking together.)

Daph-Nii-It's springtime, I've got my mage robes on, and it's time to fuckin' party.

Ella-Today is not party day. We're finally rescuing Ai-Rii today!

Daph-Nii-Yeah. If Daisuke's prediction is correct. (eyeing DAISUKE) Which I'm not entirely sure it is.

Daisuke-Can't you be at least a bit optimistic? The sooner we save Ai-Rii, the better.

(They see the end of the path up ahead.)

Ash-Lii-Um, that's a dead end. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Daph-Nii-See?

Daisuke-There are two paths. On the off chance that this one's a bust, we can always take the other one.

Daph-Nii-Well, what else can we do?

(DAISUKE stops.)

Daisuke-Ah!

Daph-Nii-What is it?

Daisuke-I can hear the voice of Ai-Rii's heart. It's calling out..."Help me!"

Ai-Rii-(offscreen, in the distance) Help!

Daph-Nii-Yeah, I think I can hear it, too.

Daisuke-No, you can't. It's only audible by highly attuned elven ears. Either way, we've gotta hurry!

Daph-Nii-Right! Whatever you say, smol one.

(The gang begins running. They stop when they see AI-RII standing in the middle of the path turned away.)

Daph-Nii-Aw, dis a boss battle, ain't it?

Daisuke-Ai-Rii!

(AI-RII turns around. Her face is missing.)

Ash-Lii-GASP!

(All of a sudden, they hear a "Kekekeke." A giant green spider with AI-RII's face on it, drops down in front of them.)

Ella-That can't be good!

(Opening theme.)

Daph-Nii-I hope we're strong enough for Arachnoai-REEEEEE!

(The spider is accompanied by two Pom Poms. The gang draws their weapons.)

Daph-Nii-That's kind of a creepy face. It must look normal on a person, but then you put it on a spider...Lightning!

(The lightning strikes the spider and jumps to the pom poms. ELLA attacks the spider. Pom Pom A attacks DAPH-NII.)

Daph-Nii-Ha!

Ash-Lii-Let us dance!

(She performs a dance. Both pom poms begin dancing. The spider spits out a bunch of little spiders onto DAPH-NII.)

Daph-Nii-No! S-spiders! How does a big spider spit out little spiders, anyway?

(She backs away. The spider attacks ELLA.)

Daisuke-Let's do it! Dancing Arrow!

(She fires a dancing arrow at Pom Pom B, defeating it.)

Daph-Nii-Okay, skewer the thing, Daisuke, and then HELP ME!

(ASH-LII prepares to attack. The little spiders crawl off of DAPH-NII.)

Daph-Nii-Or not.

Ash-Lii-Oh, no. Where was I going with this?

(She attacks Pom Pom A, defeating it.)

Ash-Lii-Yay?

(ELLA consumes banana. The spider attacks ASH-LII.)