Reminds Me Of Him (Scarletvision)

Inspired by Wanda Gets Triggered by DingyAntelope58
"Throw it. It's simple. Come on."
"Give her a break," Clint says.
"Oh my god, sometime in the next century, please," Ross says, exasperated.
But I can't. Pietro's death is burned into my mind. I stop trying. "I can't. I can't."
"Yes YOU CAN, FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Ross yells.
"I can't!" I shriek. "I CAN'T! It reminds me of him."
Vis walks over to me. "Wanda, look at me. Just throw the bullet. Pretend the practice dummy is Ross," he says, grinning.
I smile through the tears. I lift it; red mist surrounds the bullet. I throw it as hard as I can. It goes through the dummy's chest and embeds itself deep into the wall.
"About time," Ross says.
"It was easier when I imagined the dummy with your face," I snap. "You know I will never fire a bullet at someone."
"You should be able to take a few bullets, then. With your powers and all. Not like your brother."
"What. Did. You. Just. SAY?!" I scream.

(Vision POV)

Her eyes glow red and she rises into the air. She throws five chairs at once at Ross, and I throw myself in front of him. She stops just before the chairs hit me. The red glow in her eyes strengthens.
"VIS! MOVE AWAY SO I CAN GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES!" she screams.
Clint steps out of the room. "I...think I'm gonna leave."
"Wanda! This isn't right! Stop!" My voice breaks. "Please. Please," I plead.
Tears flow down her face.
"This isn't the Wanda I know and love," I say. She breaks down. All traces of her magic disappear. I pull her into my arms. "I don't know what happened. He insulted Pietro and I lost it." She looks up at me. "What if it happens again and I kill someone?" Ross throws a disgusted look in her direction. "I can't stay in a room with a monster like you," he snaps. Wanda buries her face in my shoulder and sobs. I lift her chin. "Look at me," I say. "You will never be a monster. I promise you. And if it happens, I will be there to snap you out of it. I will always be there for you."