The Story

After that you stopped talking to Joel. You didnt even know that he was going to get there, tonight. You didn't even know how to tell Harry about your "cousin".

"Should I even go through with this plan?" You thought to yourself. Since you looked so troubled, your new boyfriend came over and sat down next to you on the couch. He placed his hand on your knee and turned his body to face you. "What's wrong love?" He asked looking concerned. You didn't know what to say. You didn't want to lie to him. You didn't want to mess up what you barely got to have. You sighed and then answered "my cousin is coming to visit and I haven't seen him in forever and I'm nervous." You didn't even believe the sentence that just came out of your mouth. In your head, you face palmed. He then replied "oh, well you shouldn't be nervous, he's family." He gave you a cute smile which made you regret the lie you just told. It was really hard for you to keep your relationship a secret. You wanted to vent out to Monique but you couldn't.

All of a sudden you just get up and you said "you know what? I don't even what to do. I'm gonna go crazy, I can't even be here. I'm going out." Everyone stared at you since you caused a scene. Harry was the most confused and looked up at you from the couch. You walked outside to the backyard, you need to breath. It was really messing with your head. The cute guy from the cafe was gonna pretend to be your cousin so that he can hang out with you. The cute guy that slid into your dm's wants to take you on a date. Why would he still want to be your friend even after he knows you have a boyfriend? obviously you know he is cute as heck but, you had some feelings for him when you first met him and even then, you weren't in a relationship yet. So you were stuck with having a few feelings for the cafe guy and a bunch of feeling for your boyfriend. No doubt you will pick your boyfriend, but you were scared either way to even hang out with him when you knew he was cute.
Harry came outside a few mins later, he wanted to let you breath since he knew you were stressed. He came behind you and rubbed your back with his right arm. "You ok?" He asked looking down at you. When you looked up at him, the sun made his eyes brighter than usual. He hasn't even been your boyfriend for 24 hours yet.
"What am I worried about? I need to give this relationship a chance and not let anything ruin it." You thought to yourself. You became a little confident about it so you replied with a sigh "yeah, I'm just kinda not used to this whole girlfriend thing."
"I'm sorry, if maybe it's too much for you than I can wait fo-" you cut him off
"No, it totally fine. I just want to be the girlfriend I could, I don't want to mess it up."
You looked so cute to him, he couldn't help but kiss you. You felt his warm hand on your cheeks and the warmth of the sun at the same time. You never really kissed him at all, like AT ALL. You got butterflies in your stomach and a tear fell down your cheek. Harry pulled away and looked at you while he held your cheek with one hand this time. "What's wrong?" He asked kinda scared that he was going to fast.
You smiled a little and rested your head against his chest, he wrapped his arms around you and you did too, "I just really like you, and I have all this time. I just feel so happy to finally hold you and be more than just friends without being scared." You just surprised your damn self by what you said. Never in a million years you ever thought that you would express your feelings so easily. You were kinda shy about it, but then glad you got to say it. You could hear Harry's heart beat, beating fast.
"Uh," he kinda chuckled "I'm sorry" he said with an embarrassed tone in his voice. You didn't look up because you were too happy to move. "What about?" You asked softly.
"My heart, I know you can hear it."
You thought that was cute. He was confident to show his feelings towards you when he didn't have you, but now that he has you..he gets kinda shy.
"I'm also getting used to this boyfriend thing, but we are gonna work together and learn together." He hugged you tighter "and, I also loved you from the start too." You felt him rest his head on yours.
"Wait, he said love. But I said like.' You started thinking about it. You wanted to say I love you but thought it was too soon. You guys never really dated. Harry just jumped into the relationship since you've known each other for a long long time.
"Harry?" said a voice from behind. Harry let you go and you completely snapped out of your moment. Kinda mad about it but afraid about your relationship being exposed.
It was Louis. He slowly walked closer to you two, trying to act like he didn't just catch you guys hugging.
"We are all going to the arcade tonight, was wondering if both of you were down." He stopped and put his hands in his pockets. "You know unless you both have other plans." He said so innocently and sassy at the same time. It was obvious that he was kinda mad about it.
Harry tensed up and stood a little taller, he wrapped one arm around your waist. "Yeah, we would love to go." He said with a snarky tone in his voice. Louis barely smiled and did a small nod. He turned around and went back inside.
You quickly looked back at Harry, "Harry what if he tells?" You sounded worried.
He looked to the backyard door and said in a low voice "I'll make sure he doesn't."