You said what?

"Niall!" You and Monique said at the same time.
He came inside and closed the door. He walked closer to you and said "you're in a relationship with Harry?"
You looked to Monique with an annoyed face. You just wanted to tell Monique, not Niall. Overall you just gave up and sat on your bed looking miserable. You mumbled as you talked "yeah Harry and I are dating and we were gonna keep it a secret but I couldn't anymore and I found out some one who I really care about loves me and it's so overwhelming, also my cousin is gonna hang out with us tomorrow so that sucks." You didn't have any energy to talk. Monique and Niall looked at each other in confusion. You just sat there ready to scream but then again you didn't want to.
"Well, you were never gonna tell me?" She asked

"Yeah but when the time was right, we wanted to see how things were gonna go first, then we were gonna make it official."

"Wait wait wait wait wait, hold up." Monique said closing her eyes. She took a deep breath. "Cousin?" She opened her eyes.
"That story is for after Niall leaves." You said.
"Nah, I'm staying right here. Oh yeah since you and Harry are dating now which...isn't dangerous at all," Niall said making you raise an eyebrow "how about we go on a double date?"
"Double date?" You and Monique said at the same time.
He talked a bit more firm. "Yeah," he looked at Monique and got down on one knee. Monique's jaw dropped. You started laughing quietly as you covered your mouth.  Monique backed up a bit. He looked right into her eyes.
"Niall get up." She said
"Monique, I've known you for a log time now...."
You couldn't hold in your laugh, you just started laughing out loud. You felt embarrassed for Monique but it was so funny. You didn't even know if he was joking or being serious. You can never tell with Niall since he's always laughing at everything. The last thing he needs is some one just like him, someone who laughs a lot.
"There's been something that I've been wanting to ask you." Niall continued. Monique was so confused. He looked very cute though.
"Monique," he paused "will you go on a date with me?" He smiled and tried not to laugh. Monique chuckled.
"Ha, ha...um, that was pretty weird." She said ignoring his question. 
"Monique! Answer him!" You said super excited for her.
"Ok, ok Niall. I'll go on A date with you." She smiled but she felt like Niall was just kidding so, she was kidding too.
You started clapping your hands together. You thought it was cute. Niall got up and walked over to Monique. He grabbed both of her hands and smiled. He looked into her eyes. "Now we can go on a double date."
Monique let go of his hands and laughed "wow, Niall. Wow."
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing. It was sweet for you to ask." She went to Niall and hugged him. He hugged her back.
You just watched from the bed clapping your hands. "Wow guys, nice job." You said smiling. Monique and Niall stopped hugging and looked at you. "Now ask her out for real." You grew serious all of a sudden kinda threatening Niall to listen to you. He chuckled "that was for real."
"Nah, that was dumb. It can't be for real." You said. Niall kept looking at you seriously. You widened your eyes because you realized that he was being serious but he was pretending at the same time. He wanted to ask her out for real but he was having trouble doing so.
"Well, that was till dumb. Niall can I talk to Monique alone please."
"Fine." He walked out of the room and closed the door.
Monique went to sit down next to you on the bed.
"So." You said kinda struggling how to tell her.
"That cute guy that sent you a shirtless selfie asked you out on a date." Monique said sitting impatiently.
"What?! NO NO NO. He didn't. He didn't at ALL." You realized that maybe you freaked out a little too much. Your face gave it away. "Ok," you admitted "he did want to go on a date with me. He's actually here in the uk." Your voice sounded like it went away as you spoke that sentence.
"Oh my GOSH!" Monique screamed
"Monique be quiet! I don't want Harry to hear somehow."
"Oh, yeah sorry." She whispered "oh my gosh."
"He's cute and all, but I already have a boyfriend."
"Who is your boyfriend?" Monique asked. You looked straight and then looked at her. "Harry styles." You said with a huge smile and a little giggle. You never in a million years thought that you were gonna be saying that, ever. Harry styles is your boyfriend.
"I'm not fangirling at all." Monique said completely lying.
"Anyways, let's get back to that topic later. So his name is Joel and he was at the arcade yesterday."
"No!"
You nodded "yes. And he came outside after I ran out the door. He went up to me and wrapped his arm around me."