🔮3🔮 The Proposal

Today was the day the new VK's will join us in Auradon but King Benjamin made us come to the castle grounds for an important announcement. Hundreds of his subjects gathered around in bright pastel clothing making Harry who wore his black leather jacket, white vest and leather pants and I who wore a green top, black leather jeans and my dark purple coat stick out like sore thumbs. We looked like weeds in the garden of flowers. Evie, Carlos and Jay then appeared next to us.

"Here they come," Evie whispered as a the marching began the piece loudly.

Mal and Ben walked around the statue of his father and came to halt on top of a stage.

"Bippidi Boppidi one two one two can everyone hear me?" Fairy Godmother asked as she tested out the microphone.

"Yes!" Jane answered back loudly.

Ben then took the microphone from her," Thank you Fairy Godmother."

"What's up Auradon?" He asked and cheering ensued as a response.

"Thank you. Thank you everyone for coming out to welcome our new arrivals they'll be here soon," everyone cheered except Harry and I.

Harry kept an protective arm around my waist as he eyed everyone warily.

"It worked out fine for the first four," Ben continued.

"Yeah especially for you," a voice said from behind us loudly.

"And it's a work in progress with the next two," he added sheepishly seeming not to have heard the voice as he glanced at Harry and I as I bowed dramatically and waved innocently at the turned heads.

He then grabbed Mal's hand and turned towards her.

"Mal this is the exact spot we met sometime ago and I felt like I've known you all my life. Did I mention I'm in love with you?"

Mal turned away from him blushing and I said gross and frowned at how clichéd that was.

Then the strum of a guitar started.

"Oh no," I muttered as I realised he was about to sing as Evie vocalized and snapped her fingers.

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought it can happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you've got me

They danced around as he sang with Mal giggling.

Down on my knees

Ben then kneeled before her and pulled out a ring," I'd assume you will be with forever. Will you do me the favour and be my queen?"

"Yes!"

"No!" A female voice shouted.

Ben slipped the ring on and pulled her into a kiss as the crowd erupted in a cheer louder than before.

Harry and I clapped not as enthusiastically but still managed to give a small smile for them.

Carlos and Jay then hugged Ben and Mal hugged Evie.

"Did you know?" Mal asked her.

"Everything," Evie responded," I already picked out everything from the crown to the dress and Belle's planned a bride's party next week."