Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon

Chapter 2:

"S-Sizhui... why are you here... Why are you dressed like that... and with them...?" Jin Ling stumbled upon his words.

"What do you mean why I'm dressed like this and why I am with them? It's only natural I wear my clans' outfit and be with my clan members. Isn't that right, Young master Jin?" Sizhui replied back as he crouched down next to Jin Ling who was frozen in fear.

Jin Ling unable to answer Sizhui just sat there for a while staring at the dramatically changed male in front of him. Trembling in fear due to Sizhui's calm smile, Jin Ling started to slowly back away from the male before him; and tried to escape. Only to find himself caught by the other Wen disciples.

"Running away from me wasn't very nice Jin Ling." Sizhui stated as he stood up and slowly walked over to Jin Ling.

"Let me go! Let go!" Jin Ling struggled within the hands of the Wen.

"Now, Now. Don't bother struggling. You'll just tire yourself out and we wouldn't want that now do we." Sizhui told as he carelessed Jin Ling's face slowly sending a shiver down Jin Ling's back.

"Sizhui! Snap out of it!" Jin Ling yelled in frustration.

"I wonder how Sect Leader Jiang will react knowing that you went missing due to the Wen Clan rising?" Sizhui questioned as he cupped Jin Ling's face with his hand.

"Y-You... Don't mean it... Let me go Sizhui! Let me-!" Jin Ling said as he was knocked out from behind.

"Hmm... How peaceful now. Take him with us. But first... We should tell someone that their nephew is in trouble." Sizhui said as he took out the signal flare from Jin Ling and shot it up in the sky creating the Yunmeng Jiang symbol. Shizui then left Jin Ling's sword at the scene and disappeared into the mist with the unconscious Jin Ling and the rest of the Wen Clan.

Not long after the flare was fired, members of the Yunmeng Jiang appeared along with Gusu Lan and Wei Wu Xian; but due to the mist they couldn't see anything. Han GuangJun noticed the worried looked on Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying hence he used his Guqin to scatter the mist away from sight.

There within the bliss from the far sight was Jingyi and Fairy. Noticing them they rest of the group ran towards them.

"Where is Jin Ling?!" Jiang Cheng yelled as he ran towards Jingyi which frightened the poor boy.

"I-I don't know... we got separated within the mist and I couldn't find him. Then I saw the signal flare of Yunmeng in the sky and ran towards the direction hoping it was Jin Ling... But... I saw nothing except his sword which was lying on the ground." Jingyi answered as he lifted the sheathed sword up.

"Where is Sizhui then? Wasn't he with you all?" Han GuangJun asked calmly.

"I do not know Han GuangJun. Earlier this morning Sizhui was already missing and now Jin Ling." Jingyi replied.

"This is serious, Jin Ling's sword never leaves his side. For him to drop it like this; something must have happened. What do you think Wei Ying? Eh... Wei Ying?" Han GuangJun said as he turned around to not see Wei Wu Xian by his side, instead had climbed a tree with Fairy at his tail.

"Lan Zhan!!! Save me!!" Wei Ying screamed as he clung onto the tree for his dear life.

Han GuangJun for a moment forgot that Wei Ying was afraid of dogs and went running to his aid. Jiang Cheng on the other hand, rolled his eyes furiously at Wei Ying.

"We should go back into town and have a look through his properly. There are no ghouls are evil spirits here so it has to be man done." Wei Ying said as he was carried in Han GuangJun's arms.

Everyone nodded and headed back to the closest town. Meanwhile, Jin Ling who was in the hands of Sizhui was hidden deep in a cave nearby the forest. Keeping a low profile from the other sects, they have secluded themselves until the time is right.

"My precious Jin Ling... I don't have a choice but to do this." Sizhui said as he traced his fingers across Jin Ling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is done here. The next part would be uploaded soon. 

Please comment, vote and subscribe if you enjoyed the story so far!

Thank you!