Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon

Chapter 4:

*Contains 18+ smut scenes. Readers are advised; Read at your own risk*

Jin Ling started to panic even more when Sizhui parted his legs. Adrenaline started to rush through him, words were lost and emotions were overwhelming. 

"S-Sizhui... please... Snap out of it!" Jin Ling whimpered hoping Sizhui would stop. 

But all Sizhui did was gave him a slight smile as he grabbed onto Jin Ling's waist and thrusted deep in. Jin Ling flinched from the pain and shock as he clenched the onto Sizhui's arm tightly. 

Sizhui, ignoring the blood continued thrusting into Jin Ling harder by the minute. Soon later Jin Ling's cries was replaced by moans and Sizhui smirked in amusement.

"S-Sizhui! It hurts! Please stop! Stop this-! Take it out!" Jin Ling begged as he gasped for breath. 

But the male only continued to thrust deeply into Jin Ling, with every thrust he wrapped his strong arms around the boy, embracing him. 

"Jin Ling- you're really tight, but I know you will like this. Come, don't deny me. Let me feel all of you." Sizhui stated as he continue to pound hardly into Jin Ling.

"N-Never! Sizhui! You are out of your mind! Stop this at once! My uncle will kill you!" Jin Ling threatened by was only answered back with a chuckle.

"Kill me? That is if he can. But you should worry about yourself first. I don't plan to let you go without claiming every part of you." Sizhui replied as he bit down onto Jin Ling's neck , leaving a mark. 

Sizhui continued to ram inside of Jin Ling hard, deep and fast, indulging the lovely sensation that he was feeling.

Jin Ling tried his hardest to muffle all his moans but was unsuccessful, he later arched his back as he moaned in pleasure. The feeling was different to the adrenaline he felt before, this new feeling was addictive, was pleasing, it felt like he was in another world. 

Jin Ling's mind started to go blank as he wrapped his arms around Sizhui's neck, accepting each other as their body became one. 

"Sizhui..." Jin Ling moaned out.

"What is it?" Sizhui replied as he kissed Jin Ling's neck.

"S-Sizhui... more... faster..." Jin Ling begged and with that Sizhui thrust deeper and faster into the boy making him go even more crazy.

"Damm... I'm at my limit... I'm cumming inside..." Shizhui announced.

And with that Sizhui thrust even faster than usually until hot semen poured inside Jin Ling causing them both to shudder. After Sizhui was finished he took out his cock and semen started dripping out for Jin Ling.

Time goes as people are having fun; the sun has risen as Sizhui was staring at the complete drained male in his arms. Sizhui gave a slight smile as he leaned over ad kissed Jin Ling's forehead.

"I am truly sorry Jin Ling, but I don't have a choice anymore. I won't ask for your forgiveness but know that I do love you. I cannot avoid this battle coming, you will be safer here, where I know that I won't have to fight you. Where I know, that whatever happens, you will be safe. I have given you my heart, my life is also yours, forever. Love is such a mystery isn't it, as mysterious as the dark side of the moon." Sizhui whispered to the sleeping Jin Ling as he got up slowly and left the room with his sword.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's it of the short story Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon! We hope you enjoyed this short story and will be ready for our next pair!

Thank you and please do vote, comment and follow us!