Counting Stars

Genre: Yaoi, fluff, romance, BL, cultivators, confession

Ship: Lan XiChen x Jiang Wanyin 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After the big fight that happened and Jin GuangYao had died, Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi had started going out with each other more often, being very open with their relationship. Lan XiChen on the other had was still devastated and unable to process what had already happened. 

Jiang Cheng found the male more worrisome then Wei Ying due to the fact, Xi Chen was never the gloomy type of person. But this really did take it's toll over him, he as effected badly and blaming himself.

Jiang Cheng came over to Gusu often to visit Xi Chen and made sure he was still okay. Spending hours together, he could see that Xi Chen was the type to hide so many problems to himself but capable to help others. 

"Sect Leader Lan, you know... You don't have to continue feeling down. No one blames you at all. Please find a way and cheer up." Jiang Cheng said as he placed some tea in front of Xi Chen.

"Sect Leader Jiang, I never knew you cared for me that much." Xi Chen smiled and took a sip of the tea.

Jiang Cheng after hearing that statement flushed completely red as he looked another way avoiding Xi Chen's line of vision.

"What are you on about?! The whole cultivation world is worried for you! I'm just doing my part that's all!" Jiang Cheng replied back being all grumpy once again, but Xi Chen just smiled.

"Yes, I have indeed made people worry. I apologise for that Sect Leader Jiang. How about I make it up to you?" Xi Chen stated as he stood up and walked over too Jiang Cheng's side.

"What are you doing? What do you mean make it up to me? It's got nothing to do with me!" Jiang Cheng stated getting flustered by their words.

"It was my fault for holding onto the past and neglecting my present... and my future as well."  Xichen said as he placed a hand on top of Jiang Cheng's hand.

Jiang Cheng blushed from Xi Chen's sudden action as he looked away out the window but didn't remove his hand. Xi Chen took noticed has he then held Jiang Cheng's hand in his and turn the male around to face him.

"Will you forgive me for neglecting you Sect Leader Jiang?" Xi Chen asked 'trying' to look into Jiang Cheng's eyes which is darting left and right.

"W-What does it have to do with me?! I'm just here for business that's all!" Jiang Cheng replied back trying to avoid their questions.

Xi Chen took the initiative to move closer to Jiang Cheng, practically leaning over top of them; trapping the male between his arms.

"W-What are you doing... Sect Leader Lan..?" Jiang Cheng sluttered.

"Hush- Just close your eyes and feel the moment."  Xi Chen whispered in Jiang Cheng's ears as they other male just obediently closed his eyes.

Xi Chen started kissing Jiang Cheng's cheek as he made his way down to their neck, slowly taking off his robes along with Jiang Cheng's. He continued kissing making his way down the males body, embracing him tightly; flesh to flesh.

"Xi Chen, have you decided to- HOLY HEAVENS OF LAN?!" Qiren walked in and did a 180 U-Turn back out. Jiang Cheng and Xi Chen were frozen on the spot, pale in the face and sweating.

"LAN XI CHEN! JIANG WANYIN! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH INDECENCY AT GUSU?!" Qiren started yelling from outside the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE! That's it for now! The next chapter is currently underway and will be published soon.

Though, I don't know if I should make this story fluff or like the others of written, going hardcore.

You guys tell us what you want! Please COMMENT, VOTE AD SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE XD

THANK YOU FOR READING OUR STORIES!!

-Code 04/05