Punishment

Part 2: Previously on Punishment-

Jiang Cheng who doesn't know how long he had fallen asleep for slowly woke up from his slumber to find himself chained up complete and unable to move at all.

"W-What is this?!" Jiang Cheng stated aloud.

"It's what you an see, you are tied up" Wen Ning replied as he was sitting at the foot of Jiang Cheng's bed.

"Damm you-! What are you planning?!" Jiang Cheng hissed at Wen Ning which made the male stand up and move closer.

"What do you think? I'm going to show you what it's like to be treated with your attitude. It's a punishment." Wen Ning said as he took off his robe along with Jiang Cheng.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiang Cheng looked at the male in shocked from the suddenly action and started struggling to break free from the chains.

"It's useless to struggle. You won' be able to break out of those chains even if you activate Zidian. You can't move to use it." Wen Ning stated as he leaned over the bare Jiang Cheng and bit down on the other's nape.

Jiang Cheng flinched as he tried to kick Wen Ning away, only to be grabbed by the leg that was then lifted over Wen Ning's shouders. 

"Thanks for making my job easier Sect Leader Jiang." Wen Ning said holding onto Jiang Cheng's leg tightly with one hand.

"You...! Get off me now and untie me right now! Do you understand what you are doing?!" Jiang Cheng snapped trying to pull his leg back but 100% failing at it. 

"You don't listen to young master Wei, so I'll do the same to you." Wen Ning replied back giving zero fucks.

Wen Ning completely ignored Jiang Cheng's struggles and was more focused on loosing the male up. Even though it's meant to be a punishment, he still wants to do it right. Wen Ning started by inserting a finger inside of Jiang Cheng causing him to gasp from the feeling.

"You know Sect Leader Jiang... You're already tight enough.. If you tighten even more around my finger it'll only hurt..." Wen Ning stated causing the other to get flustered. 

"S-Shut up and take your fingers out! This is outrageous!" Jiang Cheng yelled but was muted by Wen Ning's sudden forceful kiss. 

The kiss was long, rough but at the same time sweet. While Wen Ning was keeping Jiang Cheng's mind on the kiss, he took the opportunity and replaced his finger with his already hard dick. Without warning he thrusted it quickly into Jiang Cheng and broke the kiss to see the male jolt up in pain. 

Jiang Cheng started gasping for air as he could feel he pain spread throughout his body. Wen Ning on the other hand, started to get more aroused just by looking at he male below him panicking. 

"How do you feel Set Leader Jiang?" Wen Ning asked just to make sure Jiang Cheng didn't pass out on him or anything.

"Ha... You.. You will regret doing thi- AHH!" Before Jiang Cheng could finish his sentence, Wen Ning started moving inside of Jiang Cheng; pulling his dick out slowly before thrusting it harshly in again on repeat. 

With the stimulation that's going on, Jiang Cheng couldn't hold back his voice and started moaning loudly with every thrust.

"Come on. How is it? Do you like it?" Wen Ning continued pounding into Jiang Cheng as he whispered next to the males ear.

Jiang Cheng seem to be lost of words and was unable to answer within the moment. All that could be heard was his slutty moans that escaped his mouth and jumbled words that made no sense.

"Sect Leader Jiang, you're body is too honest. You're loving his so much that your hard as well." Wen Ning said as he used his spare hand to stroke Jiang Cheng's erected penis.

"S-Stop touchin-Ahh~Ha~" Jiang Cheng mumbled as precum started forming.

Wen Ning noticed as he started to stroke Jiang Cheng's dick faster making the male cum all over his body. Jiang Cheng was lying there taking greedy amounts of air as Wen Ning licked his hand while staring at Jiang Cheng.

Wen Ning then pulled out his dick and turned Jiang Cheng around pinning their face to the bed with their ass up before roughly forcing it back in and continued to fuck him hard in he ass. 

"Sect Leader Jiang, your ass feels amazing..." Wen Ning stated as he started to ramming hardly into Jiang Cheng's ass causing the other to continuously yelp in pain. 

With every push Jiang Cheng could feel Wen Ning's dick clearly inside him pressing against his insides, hitting every bit. Wen Ning leaned in closer and held onto Jiang Cheng's waist tightly before impelling his final thrusts; he released a large amount of cum inside of Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng could feel a lot of hot fluids filling up his ass as he shivered from it before passing out due to exhaustion. 

Wen Ning who noticed that Jiang Cheng is completely knocked out, pulled his dick out and unchained the male before dressing them up again. He placed a blanket over Jiang Cheng and escorted himself to the doors.

"I hope you learnt something tonight Sect Leader Jiang." Wen Ning said before leaving the room quietly and letting Jiang Cheng rest. 

The next daybreak came and Jiang Cheng slowly fluttered his eyelids opened, wondering how he got to the bed before it hit him. He sat up quickly to feel his body ache all over and his ass damp. 

"Dammit... Dammit... DAMMIT!" Jiang Cheng yelled as he slammed his fist onto the bed and glared towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNNND THAT'S THE END OF WEN NING X JIANG CHENG! AS PROMISED WE'LL BE WORKING ON XICHEN X JIANG CHENG NEXT!

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY SHIPS YOU WISH TO  READ ABOUT AS WELL! WE TAKE REQUEST! 

ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!