Mysterious as the Dark side of the Moon

Chapter 3:

Staring at the unconscious male sleeping their soundlessly, Sizhui gave a slight smile and leaned in closes next to Jin Ling.

"If only everyday can be like this, waking up with you right beside me. Not worried about others and living a life of glory..." He said as he kissed Jin Ling's forehead and sat down beside the bed.

After a few hours have passed Jin Ling slowly woke to a sleeping Sizhui. He backed away quickly on the bed and stared at the male in front of him wearing Wen Sect clothing. Sizhui slowly fluttered his eyelids and woke up to see Jin Ling.

"You're awake? Are you hungry? Shall I go get something for you?" Sizhui offered as he stood up straightening his clothes.

"Don't act so nice!! Where am I?! Where is my sword?!" Jin Ling snapped back clenching his hands into a fist.

"Now, didn't I say not to yell. You'll tire yourself out. And your sword should be safe. In fact, it should be with Sect Leader Jiang by now." Sizhui answered calmly as he poured a cup of tea.

"What do you want with me here?" Jin Ling continued to question but Sizhui didn't answer that question; instead he walked over with a cup of tea in hand.

"You've yelled a lot today; your throat must be sore. Have a drink Young Master Jin." Sizhui said as he offered the cup but was immediately slapped out of hand by Jin Ling.

"Don't avoid the question! Answer me!" Jin Ling enraged but was immediately grabbed by Sizhui harshly and pushed down.

"I would advise you not to anger me, Jin Ling. My patience has a limit." Sizhui stated as he had a cold look in his eyes.

Jin Ling could not believe the male before him was Sizhui, he questioned since when was this cold and brutal.

"Get off me!" Jin Ling manage to say out of shock.

"I wonder, how Sect Leader Jiang would react, if he saw you claimed, tamed and broken down by a Wen Clan? What do you think?" Sizhui whispered as he leaned in closer and nibbled the top of Jin Ling's ear.

Jin Ling shivered due to the strange sensation that sent a chill down his spine.

"W-What are you doing?! Get off me now!" Jin Ling sluttered and tried to struggle out of grasp, but obviously unable to shift the male on top of him.

"Do you think you can actually push me away? We both know that's never going to happen and that you love me too much to hurt my feelings." Sizhui stated as he pressed his body against the flustered Jin Ling.

"What are you saying?! Have the Wen people polluted your mind! Stop this nonsense Sizhui!" Jin Ling freaked out while not looking directly at Sizhui.

"You might be denying but do you know that the human body doesn't lie." Sizhui smirked as he started removing Jin Ling's robes while the latter struggled to escape.

Sizhui wrapping his arms around Jin Ling's bare body as he nuzzled the male's neck and kissed him.

"Don't struggle so much, I promise you it won't hurt... much. But it will if you keep struggling." Sizhui said calming has he removed his own robes.

"I'll be an idiot if I don't struggle!" Jin Ling yelped trying to claw his way off the bed towards the door but was flipped over by Sizhui.

The male stared at Jin Ling for a little as he slowly traced his hands down their body feeling them up.

"No matter, I will have you tonight. So, feel me slowly~" Sizhui grinned as he grabbed Jin Ling's leg and parted it. 

--------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be uploaded soon!

Do comment, vote and subscribe if you enjoyed the story!

Thank you!