Chapter 1

[Ran's POV]

I know what I saw, im definitely NOT going crazy! There was a g-ghost in the room... a girl without an eye, she looked like an elementary schooler but her entire body was blue. That would have already scared the lights out of me, but the most horrifying thing was not her looks, but the fact that she was standing next to a fresh corpse, or so it seemed.

The girl blocked most of the view of the body, but from what I could tell, the victim wore the uniform of the school I went to, Haneoka. The face was not visible at all since the body was overturned but i could see streaks of..... Hair... A-And the hair colour is....- N-No..... No no no NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

[No POV]

Ran, being beyond petrified and grief stricken, ran for life. She didn't care where, she didn't care to who, just somewhere to escape the horrid sight. She did not look forward, keeping her head downcast as she screamed and rushed to any near safe haven.

After running for god knows how long, Ran stopped to take a break on a flight of stairs.

[Ran's POV]

I.... I... should be... safe... h-here... b-b-but what I...saw..... Just... no..... God.... please... w-why... I sat down on a stair and rolled myself up to a fetal position, crying. What I just witnessed... I will never be able to forget. After some time, I was approached by another little kid, however this time she wore a tattered red dress and had long hair obscuring her face.

I looked up at the girl, who was standing right beside me. Now, I could see more of her features. She had...... g-grey... skin? I don't know if it was my eyes playing tricks on me or something else, but besides that, I could see behind her hair. She was... smiling..?

"If you miss her so badly... heheheh... YOU MIGHT AS WELL JOIN HER SUFFER!!!!!!" The red-dressed girl cackled at me. I tried to stand up, but the girl pushed me down the fleet of stairs with the strength of some sort of violent bear.

It happened so fast I couldn't react to her, before I knew it she overlooked me at the top, while I was at the bottom. W-wait...why can't I... feel my body..?

Ran Mitake-DEAD

Decapitated by a piano wire on a fleet of stairs

[Moca's POV]

Ran hasn't been back for awhile, and im starting to get worried. After we did Rinko's ritual, I was sent here along with the others, in this broken down school. Gee... I wish I could implore the help of Babano-sa- nevermind.

"Ran-chan stillll isn't back yet...... should I go look for heeerrrr Tsugu-chan?" I queried Tsugumi, who was sitting next to me, with her left arm clutching her right, being recently cut by one of those piano wire things around the stairs. "Y-yeah... you.. Probably should. We don't know if she's in danger or not.." She replied.

END OF CHAPTER 1