Prologue

[Rinko's POV]

I thought I did it right, how did I get it wrong...? I did that...Sachiko charm thing with everyone which I found online.... Now I find myself inside this... wooden classroom. I move my right hand over the creaky floorboard, which was rotting quite rapidly. I looked around the classroom while I stood up slowly, and noticed that there were holes all over the floor.

The chairs and tables... they're all so small... they look like they're for elementary schoolers, all were made of wood and plastic. I slowly approached the classroom's noticeboard, and read a newspaper clipping on it.

The paper was torn and tattered beyond repair, but I managed to make out three words on it, saying 'Heavenly Host Elementary' on it. Through a little simple deduction, I realised that 'Heavenly Host' was probably the name of the school im in.

"Harghlh mregh ffaighd mhai thouugnhhhee" I heard a garghly male voice behind me. I felt an icy shudder go up my spine, I didn't dare to turn behind me, and then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

[Misaki's POV]

I woke up, with my head spinning, feeling extremely lethargic. The last thing I remember doing was participating in that 'Sachiko Ever After' thing that Rinko suggested, and the ground... splitting apart. After that I found myself here, on a wooden floor with my school uniform all dusty. I scanned the area around me to get a bearing of where im at, and I find myself at the end of a wooden hallway with doors at the right side.

With my head still spinning, I picked myself up from the floor and begin to walk down the hallway, when I heard a bloodcurdling scream to the door beside me. I stopped in my tracks and approached the door the scream came from.

The scream sounded feminine, and really high pitched... who... who could it.. Be? I gently open the door, to find Rinko herself backed to a wall, with a blue ghastly looking boy cornering her. "Harghlh mregh ffaighd mhai thouugnhhhee" He gargled. It sounds like he has water in his mouth... or he was missing his tongue. "H-H-H-H-HEEELLPPPP!" Rinko was screaming for her life. I however, was paralysed on the spot with fear.

I couldn't move, my body wouldn't respond! I wanted to run, I wanted to dash to Rinko to help her, but I couldn't. Suddenly, the ghost boy stopped, and turned his head right to look right at me. His eyes pierced with a haunting glare, as if attempting to kill me with just his stare.

I closed my eyes and accepted my fate, I was gonna die, definitely. However, in a twist of fate, the ghost boy instead gagged at me and dematerialised into thin air.

I... I don't understand.... W-Whats happening-g..? I-I-I-I-I don't know I don't know I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

END OF PROLOGUE