Chapter 2

[Hagumi's POV]

Kokoro-chan always said to smile... right..? Make... the world.... Smile.... But.. how can I smile now when she's dead? Awhile ago, I went out of the wooden classroom with Ka-kun to look for others, when we were separated by collapsing structure.

I didn't know what to do. Should I try to push away the rubble? Or find another way out? Eventually, me and Ka-kun decided to find another way to meet back up, with me going east and her going west, hoping to find a loop.

Along the way, I heard kicking somewhere along the halls. Then I heard laboured breathing, like someone was being choked. It sounded like gargling, choking on water, or like drowning.

I attempted to locate the source of the sounds, and soon arrived at the entrance of the males bathroom. "Garg- ArGHHH GGArragHHH!!!" Louder, and louder, and even louder. I took a step into the bathroom, with my heart pounding and my cold sweat dripping down.

The sound came from the closed cubicles, im sure of it. There were three cubicles in the room, with the first and last one to the far right closed.

I shakily put my hand onto the handle of the first cubicle's door, ready to open it. Thre.... Two..... ONE!!!!

BANG

It's.... Empty.... Thank.. God. Oddly enough, the only out of place thing in that cubicle was a rusty bucket overturned, and a spill of bloody guts and intestines adjacent to it. That cubicle, felt as if a despairing moment had happened there... how odd.

Wait... this means that...... the sounds are definitely from the far right one....

I exited the cubicle and put my hand onto the far right's door knob. Please.... Just be.... Something that im just imagining....

I gently open the door

And I found....

Kokoro....changing from a noose....

Kokoro... hanging from a noose..?

Wait no.... This... can't be... real...!! Kokoro... Kokoro.... KOKORO!!!!!!

"Ha..... Ha..... gu.... Mi..?"

Kokoro attempted to say my name through the choking.

"Kokoro... KOKORO!!!!!!"

"Mi... Mi...... S-S-She.... Sh-she......"

Kokoro's eyes widened larger and larger, with her eyes growing red and spilling out blood, as if crying it out. "MISA-"

CRACK

Before Kokoro could finish her sentence, her neck gave in and her body drooped down and eyes went hollow. I could see blood spilling all over her uniform and a piece of bone dropping out of her mouth.

Kokoro Tsurumaki-DEAD

Hanged by an unknown assailant

[??? POV]

Kokoro... Im.... So...... So...... So.... Sorry....

[A/N: Dear reader, thank you so much for actually giving this book a chance and reading up till this point. As I have stated in the description, this book's idea is not original but is instead inspired by another book, Bang Dream! Corpse's Band Party! So do check the original work out. Anyways, [insert apology for horrible writing and reason for being lazy to edit here]. Hope to see you in the next chapter!!!! Until then, goodbaiii-]