Chapter 4

[Sayo's POV]

Hazawa-san... I found her strapped on a table with leather straps, with wounds around her abdominal area, and a large gash on her right arm. She... was still breathing. Barely but, she was still alive...

"S...Sa...yo..?" Hazawa-san called out my name, with a dying weakness in her voice. A cold chill fell through my spine, Why... why did this... happen to her..?

"Who.... WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?!?!?" I was pissed, angry, feeling like a volcano blowing up. How could I... allow this to happen to her. Why did I let her suffer with my careless actions... I could have held onto her and when we ended up here, we would be at the same place. There was... so many things I could have done.... Im... extremely incompetent, aren't I?

"Hazawa-san... Im... so sorry..."I teared up quickly, I didn't want to look at her face. Sure, she's still alive, but... I've failed to keep her safe.....

"Sorry... for what..?" She still sounds so innocent... Does she not care for her wounds...? I approached the table, and started to unstrap her.

After I was done, I carried her bridal style to the infirmary, still not being able to look at her face.

When we reached the infirmary, I laid her down on one of the beds and grabbed a few bandages from a nearby cabinet. The cabinet had a few cobwebs on it, but the bandages still looked sterile, so there shouldn't be any harm.

"Hey... Sayo... why aren't you looking at me?" I ignored her question and wrapped her wounds up with the bandages. The wounds weren't that serious, I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't spiral down into an infection or anything like that.

"Sayo.... Why aren't you answering me..."Hazawa-san... she looked... depressed. As if someone had wronged her...

I can't take this anymore... fine.... I'll just tell her. If I look weak to her from now on, then it's my own fault.

"Hazawa-san... Im... sorry... I couldn't protect you... or keep you safe.... I've failed...."

[Tsugumi's POV]

"Sayo... why would you say this.. You haven't failed at all... The fact that you came for me... it's enough for me..." Its heartwrenching to see Sayo blame herself like this. I love her as much as she loves me, and I don't want to see her like this.

"Hazawa-san... I-" "Tsugumi. Just call me Tsugumi, alright..?"

[Lisa's POV]

Dammit... she got away.... Juuuusssttt before I could REALLY have fun with her... Oh well.... No matter... There's still a visible bloodtrail so I might as well go find my missing prey.

"Ah!! Lisa!! Boppin to see you here!!!"A certain high pitched voice could be heard behind me as I walked through the hallways. Of course, it was Sayo's sister, Hina.

"Oh... Hey Hina... have you seen anyone?" I can't let her know about what I did, if she knows, well then she's gonna hate me for the rest of her life. Plus my clothes are all bloody, considering the genius that she is, she'll likely figure out that something is wrong.

Wait

Life...

I'll... just end her now... I mean... what are the consequences? It's not like they can find out that i killed her here, I'll just need to hide as much physical evidence as possible...

"Hey... Lemme ask ya something, Hina. Have ya seen what happened to Ran? Pretty scary, isn't it? Well... what if... What happened to her.. Would happen...

To

You?"

STAB

In went the knife, out came her screams. I covered her mouth with my free hand to muffle her agonising screams, which thankfully was enough to shut her up.

The knife went into her stomach, and I dragged it up to her heart, where i drove it further into her body, drawing out even more blood. I could see from her fading eyes, pain, agony, despair. How delightful.

Hina Hikawa-DEAD

Stabbed to death by Lisa Imai

END OF CHAPTER 4