LOVE YOUR BLACK SKIN 😉🖤🌚

This chapter is dedicated to all dem black girls like me 🖤 .
Most Nigerian girls are black we have fair girls majorly black girls and because of this fair girls the black girls begin to have something I like to call inferiority complex that is not being proud of your skin or your self in general due to this a lot of girls begin to use hard chemicals on their skin all in the name of bleaching you don't have to be fair to look good fun fact the most beautiful girl in the world is black and also Nigerian so tell me why you shouldn't appreciate your skin.
A lot of us begin to give excuses like"my black skin is dull" or other flimsy excuses, if that's the case I have a few tips that could help solve that problem
1. EXFOLIATE: exfoliating is the act of removing the excess dirt on your skin that wasn't washed off with your ordinary sponge and soap it is also the act of washing off the dead skin cells that don't allow your cream to do it work on your skin. It's best to get the perfect body scrub for your skin the brand of scrubs I recommend is bio glow,assante, oriflame milk and honey scrub. This scrubs can be gotten at various stores or you can order it online.
2. BUY THE BEST CREAM: After exfoliating it's best to buy a perfect cream for your skin type one that won't bleach your skin but will tone you nicely and give you a shiny dark skin. The cream you buy depends on your skin type for me I have a very full skin so I use NIVEA NATURAL FAIRNESS, but if your skin is dry you can also use it or or try  NIVEA COCOBUTTER this lotions can be gotten at any cosmetic shop at a very affordable price or you can also order it but it's a bit expensive on order.
THANKS FOR READING I DO APPRECIATE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON TIPS AND I WILL LOVE TO READ THEM AND USE THEM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENT SECTION ❤️❤️❤️ THANKS AGAIN 😉😉😉🖤🖤🖤