Chapter 2

I quickly opened my eyes wondering how long i had been unconscious for. The room was filled with darkness. I glanced at the clock on my bed side cupboard. It was 12 at night. Slowly i began to sit up but instantly stopped when pain shot through the side of my body.

"Ugh..!" I complained.

I lifted my shirt up revealing a huge purple bruise down the side of my body. Damn, no wonder it hurt. I forced my self to sit up ignoring the excruciating pain the shot through my entire body. I stumbled to my feet at headed down the passage. Once i reached the living room i called out asking where everyone was. When nobody replied i slowly started searching the house for them.

"Hello!?!" I yelled out only to hear silence.

One of the cars weren't in the car port some maybe they had just gone somewhere. I slowly began to panic. I rummaged through the cupboard in search for something to put on my bruise. Right at the back was a small round container with some cream inside. I smeared the cream all over the left side of my body. Instantly the cream southed my aching body. I could faintly hear a car door slam shut out side. I quickly walked to the window to see the black van from school was there. Two guys were walking up the path toward the front door. I instantly recognised them. It was the boy from school and the girl but i didn't recognise the other guy. I quickly ran down the passage and opened the cupboard and hid inside. The front door made a loud crash, they must have broken inside. My breathing was extremely heavy. I tried to steady my breathing and make it as quite as possible, especially when i herd them walk past the cupboard i was in.

"She's not here!" a deep voice shouted.

I could hear them leave the house but i waited in the cupboard ten minuets after they left.

I was watching tv when the news came on the news reporter started talking about a robbery at the plaza. 15 people were killed during the robbery. Pictures of the 15 people were playing through the tv. My mother and father appeared on the screen. My heart stopped as a single tear ran down my cheek.

"NOO!!!" I yelled as i threw the remote at the tv.

the screen turned black and sparks began flicker out of the smash in the tv screen. I held my head in my hand letting the tears stream down my face. My life felt like it was just getting worse and worse, i instantly thought of my younger brother, where was he? i wiped my eyes drying them completely. I was going to find the guy who did this and make him pay for what he had done. I grabbed a tennis ball from outside and placed it in the palm of my hand. I concentrated hard on the ball until i felt like i was part of it. It slowly began to rise up from my hand. A small smile spread across my face. I watched as i could move it with ease. i bounced it on the ground and challenged myself to move it without my hands.

I practiced every day and could feel my powers getting stronger.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys sorry this one was short i was running out of ideas, it would be much appreciated if you guys could comment to me some ideas you might have because i really don't know where to go from here.

Thx guys :)