Chapter 18

I was siting in the back seat of Stacy's car and we were driving toward the high school. I did offer to teleport them all to the school but Stacy said she didn't want to risk being caught so i dismissed the idea. The drive was going to take 1 hour. I groaned and stared our the window ignoring how hungry i was. I hadn't realised until now. I started to imagine how good McDonalds would be right now. My mouth was watering at the thought. There was a small McDonalds near where i my house used to be, we used to go there all the time. In the blink of an eye i was standing behind McDonalds. I was sitting on the ground with my mouth hanging open. How did i teleport so easily. And how was i going to get back in the car. I had never tried teleporting inside a moving vehicle. I closed my eyes and imaging Stacy's car in the best detail i could. Within seconds i was sitting back in the car. Alex and James were looking in my direction in shock, while Stacy was still driving.
"Sorry i didn't mean too." i said shrugging.
Alex turned back to face the front.
"Wow you didn't even try to use your abilities and you teleported easily!" James said.
I turned to face him, he was sitting in the back with be since me and him were to late to call dibs.
"Umm yeah." i said not getting what e was getting at.
"Oh man thats cool! i have to concentrate really hard to use my abilities." He said with a disappointed look.
"Just practice them more." I said.
He nodded.

Finally we had made it to the school and we were on a hunt to find this girl. We just had to keep our eyes peeled for anything unusual. The bell went and we all headed to our classes. James and i went to the first class which was...... guess....... come on....... guess..... FUCKING MATHS!!! I could all ready tell this was going to be a terrible start to the day.

Once we were in math class i chose a seat at the back of the class and James was about to sit next to me but tracy put her books down first and sat down. James looked at me before leaving and finding another seat. Tracy looked at me right in the eye and asked me.
"Where have you been!" she said loudly.
"Uhhhh..." i mumbled looking at James for some kind of answer.
Tell her you have been away on a holiday. I heard James's voice say in my head.
"I was on a holiday." i said to Stacy.
"Really!" she said. "Where did you go?"
"I went to Sydney and went swimming at the beach." I said hoping she buys it.
"Ohh... thats cool!" she said.
Thank god she believed it. The teacher started blabbering and i just zone out as always. This all just felt normal again but i had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't. It made me feel lonely knowing that my family was dead and there was nothing i could do. But when i find out who did this i will kill them.
"Brea" the teacher said.
Damn it i was day dreaming. great he was asking me a question.
"Wha- ummm 12." I stuttered.
The class laughed. I was about to say what but look where that got me last time.
"How about you go and take a seat out side." He said obviously annoyed.
I rolled my eyes and went out side and sat on the metal seat. God this was like history repeating itself. I had my back to the window and i grabbed a 10 cent coin off the ground. I held it in the palm of my hand and made it levitate. A smile spread across my face because of how easy it was. I began to weave the coin through my fingers. Over my thumb under the second finger over the index finger and so on. I heard the door swing open. Quickly i dropped the coin into the palm of my hand and turned to see James taking a seat next to me.
"Haha, what did you do?" i asked him.
"Nothing i just asked if i could help you with your maths." He said
"Please! math is the least of my problems." I said avoiding his gaze.
"Okay, what do you want to do?" he asked me.
I shrugged what i really wanted to do is find my other ability but i didn't know how to find it. It began to get darker and the wind picked up. I glanced at the sky to see the sky was grey and it looked like it might rain. That was weird wasn't it all sunny just before. Me and James exchanged confused looks. Leaves were being blown out of the trees. Behind the class i was just in a tornado began to form. I gasped and rushed to my feet.
"What?" James said standing up too.
I pointed at the tornado behind him.
"Thats probably the person were looking for." He said beginning to walk in the direction of the tornado.
"Thats a awesome ability!" I said tailing him.