Chapter 20

I grabbed Alex's arm.
"Which direction do you feel her emotion?" i asked an idea was forming in my head.
He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
"I think she's out side." he said.
I teleported outside still grasping his arm firmly. The air was cold and the light was fading away as the sun was setting behind the trees.
"Now where?" i asked.
"Around a hundred meters that way!" he said pointing to my right. I teleported the distance, had no idea if it was a hundred meters. I glanced back at the bunker and could only just see the double doors. I let go of Alex's arm as he began to wonder further away from the bunker and deeper into the dark forest.
"Is she here?" i asked only to be returned with silence.
I followed Alex for a while before he bent down glancing behind a tree.
"Stacy?" he asked.
I stood behind Alex glancing at Stacy.
She was laying against a tree Her eyes were shut she wasn't moving at all and her skin was pale white apart from her purple glowing veins. Id never seen her like this.
"Whats wrong with her." i asked.
"She's been poisoned with Derox. First it causes you to pass out then it tricks your mind to a certain extent that you cant use your abilities." He said with his hand against her head feeling her temperature.
"How long does it take to get your powers back?" i asked.
"A couple hours, days, weeks, depends on the persons blood. I'm not really sure to be honest i'm no scientist." He said trying to lighten the mood.
"I'll get her back inside." I said grabbing her wrist.
Just as i was about to teleport a hot hand hit my back knocking all the air out of me. I stumbled to my knees. my veins and eyes were burning for some reason. I looked around to see Stacy was gone and a black helicopter was above me about 20 meters in the air. I was surprised by how quite the thing was. To my right Alex was picking him self of the ground his veins were glowing the amazing golden that i'm too familiar with. I began to pick my self up but i noticed two people behind Alex. Both boys younger than me, twins i believe, both of them wearing black t shirt and jeans. The only difference between them was one had ocean blue eyes exactly like mine and the other had golden eyes like Alex's. I was confused just staring at them while trying to regain my strength.
"Mimics!" Alex mumbled sounding annoyed.
Mimics? whats a mimic? i wondered to myself. The boy with the blue eyes disappeared leaving blue dust in the air, Alex ran toward the Golden eyed one with incredible speed. But he wasn't quick enough Golden eyed boy jumped extremely high and landed on the side on the helicopter next to the blue eyed boy. I new they had Stacy and i wasn't about to let them take her away. I teleported into the helicopter. It was one of those helicopters with no doors in the back and thats where i had teleported. The twins were there just staring at me not knowing what to do. I pinned the both of them against the side of the helicopter. I looked down at the back of the helicopter Stacy was lying there completely lifeless. I took one step toward her only to be pulled back by my shoulder with cold hands. I was face to face with Cam. My eyes widened and before i had a chance to react something sharp was jabbed into my stomach. I looked down to see a dagger deep inside my stomach. The world went darker and i could feel my heart pounding in my chest but that was nothing compared to the excruciating pain that shot through my entire body. Cam's cold hand was still on my shoulder. He pulled me so close to him that his lips were next to my ear.
"Id like to see you try an survive this." Cam's voice made shivers go down my spine.
I gasped as he yanked the dagger out my stomach and pushed my body out the helicopter, the world rushed past me as i plummeted toward the ground, i didn't have the strength to scream as i fell but i was hit by at least 10 branches before i hit the ground. My back was against the ground and my eyes were glued to the sky as i watched the helicopter take off. Every breath i took was the worst pain that i had ever felt in my entire life. It felt like every bone in my body was broken. My heart rate slowed down to almost nothing and i don't even think i was breathing anymore. But all i new was that i was bound to die. I closed my eyes and let my self drift off to a painful sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys sorry that this chapter was so long but i haven't been updating much lately but i thought i should make a long chapter to try and make up for it so i hope you all enjoy.