Prologue: Meeting the Signers/Dark Signers Part 1 (Yusei, Crow, Jack, Kalin)

[Yusei, Crow, Jack, and Kalin are hanging out together]

Yusei: You guys are amazing. I'm so glad to call you my friends.

Kalin: No problem, Yusei. We're together to the end.

[During the hangout, Sector Security appears and the group runs but are too slow and are surrounded. They are approached by Trudge]

Trudge: Look who it is. The Enforcers. The rulers of Satellite. You've finally been caught. You're coming with us to the facility.

Jack: We're not going down without a fight!

Trudge: Well. If it's a duel you want then it's duel you'll get. Since there are four of you, four of my men will face you. We will share LP, field, and Graveyards.

Yusei: Sounds good to me. You're on, Trudge!

[The two groups of four prepare to square off when a smoke bomb is thrown. As the smoke clears, a man in cloak and mask stands between the two]

Trudge: What is the meaning of this? You want to interfere?

[The masked man signals for Yusei and his friends to run]

Jack: Are you nuts? We're not leaving you by yourself.

[The masked man nods]

Yusei: Come on, guys. He's giving us time to run.

Trudge: After them! Don't let them escape!

[Sector Security chases after Yusei and his friends but are stopped by a strange energy field]

Trudge: How is this happening?

[The masked man shows his duel disk]

Trudge: Fine. It will be 4 vs 1.

[Yusei and his friends run but stay close by to watch the duel]

Crow: That guy is out of his mind!

Kalin: I hope he knows what he's doing.

[The duel begins]

Turn 1- Sector Security

Masked Man- 4000 LP/ Sector Security- 4000 LP

Sector Security: The law goes first! My turn! I send Assault Dog, Guard Dog, and Tactical Espionage from my hand to the Graveyard to special summon Montage Dragon!

Montage Dragon: Level 8- ??? ATK/ 0 DEF

Sector Security: This monster gains 300 ATK times the total combined levels of the monsters. They equaled 10. So our dragon gains 3000 ATK!

Montage Dragon- 0 ATK - - -> 3000 ATK

Sector: You're lucky that we can't attack on our first turn! If you can't take down this beast, what makes you think you can take down 3 more?

[Yusei and his friends watch in fear]

Yusei: That guy is doomed.

Turn 2- Masked Man

Masked Man- 4000 LP/ Sector Security- 4000 LP

Masked Man: My turn. Draw. Since I control no monsters, I can summon Linkslayer in ATK Mode!

Linkslayer: Level 5- 2000 ATK/ 600 DEF

Masked Man: Now I summon Balancer Lord in ATK Mode!

Balancer Lord: Level 4- 1700 ATK/ 1200 DEF

Masked Man: Since I normal summoned a Cyberse Monster, I can special summon Boot Staggered.

Boot Staggered: Level 5- 2300 ATK/ 500 DEF

Masked Man: Balancer Lord monster effect, activate! I pay 1000 LP to normal summon another Cyberse Monster! I summon Dotscaper!

Masked Man- 4000 LP - - -> 3000 LP

Dotscaper: Level 1- 0 ATK/ 2100 DEF

Masked Man: Now since I control a Cyberse Monster, I can summon Backup Secretary!

Backup Secretary: Level 3- 1200 ATK/ 800 DEF

Masked Man: Lastly, since I control two monsters of the same kind, I can summon Cyberse White Hat!

Cyberse White Hat: Level 6- 1800 ATK/ 2400 DEF

Masked Man: My stage is set for my victory.

Trudge: You're not good at lying. None of your monsters can defeat our Montage Dragon.

Masked Man: Let me show you why you're wrong. Appear, the circuit that leads to the future! The summoning conditions are at least three Cyberse Monsters! I place Linkslayer. Balancer Lord, and Cyberse White Hat in the Link arrows! Link the circuit! I Link summon! Appear, Link 3 Encode Talker!

Encode Talker: 2300 ATK/ Link-3

[Everyone gasps]

Masked Man: I'm not done. Appear, the circuit that leads to the future! The summoning condtions are two monsters! I set Dotscaper and Backup Secretary in the Link arrows! Link the circuit! I Link Summon! Appear, Link 2 Security Dragon!

Security Dragon: 1100 ATK/ Link-2

Masked Man: Security Dragon monster effect, activate! Since Security Dragon is co-linked, I can return one monster to your hand! Say goodbye to your Montage Dragon!

Sector Security: No!

Masked Man: Dotscaper monster effect, activate! Since Dotscaper was sent to the Graveyard, it can be summoned back to the field! For a third time, appear, the circuit that leads to the future! The summoning conditions are at least two monsters except tokens! I set Link 2 Security Dragon and Dotscaper in the Link arrows! Link the circuit! Appear, Link 3 Tri-Gate Wizard!

Tri-Gate Wizard: 2200 ATK/ Link-3

Masked Man: This is the end. Battle. Tri-Gate Wizard, direct attack!

Sector Security: Ahh!

Sector Security: 4000 LP - - -> 1800 LP

Masked Man: Encode Talker, direct attack! Final Encode!

Sector Security: Ahh!

Sector Security- 1800 LP - - -> 0 LP

Winner: Masked Man

[Sector Security lies flat on their backs as the duel ends. The Masked Man approaches Yusei and his friends]

Jack: That was quite a duel. I hope to face you someday.

Crow: Same here.

Yusei: Thank you for the save.

Masked Man: No problem. Trust in each other and stay together. That will be important.

Yusei: You talk as if you know something.

Masked Man: Stay together. It's important.

[The Masked Man activates a card and then vanishes]

Crow: What did he mean by that?

Jack: Beats me. I hope to see him again so we can duel.

Yusei: If he says that it's important, then we must stick together. I believe that he knows something that he's not telling us.

[The four friends run away together. Unfortunately, the group didn't head the Masked Man's words and broke apart]