This is not i repeat, is not part of the story i just wanted to wright smut. OwO

America's pov
————————————————————

Me and Russia rushed through the door of my apartment soaking wet and cold.
"I told you it was gonna rain, ублюдок"
His thick Russian accent rang out in the silence of the house.
"Oh stop it, I know you'll forgive me soon Enough!"
" humf"
He shot a glare at me before walking down the hallway.
"Um what are you doing?"
I asked
"I'm soaking wet and covered in mud, so I'm taking a shower"
He responded,
"Oh"
I pooped myself down on the couch and termed on the tv, a couple minutes later I herd the telltale sound of the sower being turned on. I shivered,
"Ugh, fuck this."
I hopped off the couch and walked over to the bathroom for. I silently opened the door and walked in, I was surprised at how cold the bathroom air was. I quickly removed my Clothes and hoped in. I was first hit with the cold water and then a first to my face.
"Америка, какого черта!!"
Russia yelled.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you."
I apologized.
"What were you thinking! You know I don't like you looking t me... well... exposed."
He sheepishly admitted.
"Oh come on we've been together for years and the most revealing thing I've ever seen you where has been what you sleep in"
Russia looked away from me A hot blush decorating his checks.
"Your playing Russian roulette here, ame"
He mumbled thro gritted teeth.
"Oh come on, Sweetheart"
I cooed, lightly pinning him to the shower wall. I pulled him down into a heated kiss, slipping my hands into the small of his back he moaned. Taking my chance I slipped my tongue into his mouth, we battled for dominance Russia quickly lost turning to puty within my arms. We slowly slid down the shower wall, I positioned him onto my lap. We polled away from the kiss and looked at each other I pulled my hand up to his mouth silently asking for him so suck on them. Once they were covered in spit I moved my hand down his back and posidhend my hand under that small hole. I slowly pushed my finger in, Russia immediately tensed up.
"You good?"
I asked
"Д-да"
He mumbled.
I slowly pumped my finger in and out, watching as his face turned from discomfort to pleasure. I added a second finger again watching him tense up.
"Ah f-Fuck!"
He moaned loudly, I pull my fingers out and positioned my Rock hard member under Russia, pushing it in slowly. Watching his face contorting pain.
"S-stop it h-heart-s!"
He cried.
"Shhhh, trust me it'll feel much, much better"
Finally I got my member all the way in, and oh fuck that felt good. I pulled mostly out so that only the tip was in and than slammed back in.
"AHHHHH!!!"
Russia yelled.
"Gaah"
I grunted.
"H-holy shit, slow d-down America"
He moaned.
"How bout ... no"
"Н-нет?"
"Nope"
Just before he could protest anymore I hoisted him up before slamming him back down, he let out a scream of pleasure all well clawing at my back.
"Ебать" "holy shit"
We both screamed at the same time thrusting in a couple more times I suddenly felt tight walls get even tighter as Russia cumed, that was enough to push me over the edge.
"FUCK!!"
"С-священный, св-святой!!" ( I was to lazy to capitalise my Russian :/ )
I filled Russia with my worm seed. Looking up at Russia, I saw his Half lided eyes looking lovingly at me.
"Sooo did you like it"
Before I could get an answer I felt him slouch onto my chest... asleep.
"Oh..." I smiled to myself . I turned off the shower and dried us off. Dragging Russia to bed . I laid down with him and felt the warmth and bliss of sleep consume me.

"Я тебя люблю"