Soo like im not good at righting but ill try

Requested by NightmareKanij

Jamaica's pov
The hot and dry air blew past me as I opened the squeaky front door of the small and dusty home that me and Russia lived in. I scanned the wraparound porch that seem to easily attached to the side of the house almost like a last-minute thought. They're sitting on a small chair in the furthest corner was Russia, The ties of his hat swayed in the wind almost like bunny years. The harsh slam of the door hiting the rusty Metal frame was the thing that broke me free of my little trance, it was also the thing that brought me to Russia's Attention. He silently looked back at me before turning his head once again to the sweltering barren wasteland that seemed to go on for miles, in fact it did.
There was a legend that we had both herd as kids, it was that the desert went on for ever and never ended and that any one that tried to leave would eventually just be added to the sands large collections of dried up skulls and bones. The sweltering air seemed to muffle any of the few sounds you cold here in the dried up lake we lived in. The ever growing boredom was killing me, we hadn't gone and robed a bank are shop in what seemed like forever and we had drank the last of are moonshine not to long ago. I looked back over to Russia, his eyes and not yet left the that picture that laid-out in front of us. And just like that in idea struck me like one of Russia's very well placed bullets.
We wood hit the bar!

Russia's pov
I sucked in a big breath and let it all go in an over exaggerated sigh, I fidgeted with the tip of my bandanna. Rolling my finger up in the fabric and then dragging it out watching the small curls unfold over and over again. The sound of footsteps coming closer echoed in my head, in most Public places this would've alarmed me. usually if someone is coming out behind you it means you're probably going to snap your neck but I wasn't in the public eye right now, I was at home, with Jamaica... Jamaica was a needle in a haystack or for lack of better words 'hard to come by'. He was nice and trustworthy something you don't see much of nowadays. Most people like that were killed off by the time they wold have been old enuf to leave the house. Or at least that was the way it was back home. Home. My mind always seemed to drift back to the place I grew up, it was cold were I lived my childhood, a Baron freezing cold icy wasteland. Another sigh escaped my lips.
"Hay, honey bear."
Thos word words were accompanied by Jamaica reaching his arms around my wast, digging his hands into my gun holsters and pulling out the 2 pistoles that lived inside.
"Oh come on, no 'don't call me that' this time huh?"
He mocked, dragging the tips of the weapons up my side and sliding his arms around me in a lazy hug.
"Нет, I know that if I do you'll just end up making a nick name even more weird than the last one."
I tried my best to sound Annoyed but I don't think he bout it from the light chuckle that fallowed my complaint.
" soooo" he almost sang the words "I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to the bar?"
I almost laughed at the fancy words spilling from the hole in his head.
"With a weirdo like you?"
I felt him squeeze me harder.
"Of corse."
I finished.
He jumped off me like a kid on a sugar high.
"Come on let's go!"
He yelled
"W- now!?"
I was Caught offguard"
"Remember, we haft to beet sundown"
He was right. If we didint beet sundown we'd be toast. Literally. So I let him drag me along thro the desert towards the closest bar.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy
Also Jamaica's pov

By the time we got to Germany's bar the sun had just begun to set and I was really craving a nice tall glass of beer. we walked thro the door to the sound of the bell rigging relly brought the salon to life. I looked over to Russia, he seemed to be entranced with a couple of old family portraits more pacifically the picture of Germany's father. His brows furrowed in slight frustration he glared at the photo. "Come on rus"
I said grabbing his hand and dragging him over to the bar, I couldn't let him get angry, or sad cus if I did the whole Area wold be frozen for miles out, and last time that happend we had a hole town convinced that Russia was the Devil. I tried to convince myself that was the reason and that its totally not like I just wanted to hold his hand. The second we sat down the bartender was already in Front of us asking what we wanted.
" gluten tag! What can I get for you!"
His cheerful voice filled the almost empty salon.
"I'll have a beer and my friend will have a vodka"
That was are usual.
"A hole bootle of vodka! Ha, I like his style!"
The bartender exclaimed before running off to get the drinks. I looked around the bar, it was was nice and homey I looked over at the small trinkets that lines the shelves and as much as I hated to ease drop I couldn't help but overhear Russia's Conversation with Germany.
"So, your the Jamaicans friend."
Germany started.
"Oh... uh yea."
Russia sounded nervous.
"I wonder, Wats a pretty little thing like you doing in These parts?"
Pretty little?! Who dus he thinks talking to!
"I've lived here most my life actually."
The nervousness in his voice only tricked.
"Oh! I-
"Hay Germany! We're are those drinks?" I cut him off. I couldn't stand another monument of his half assed flirting. I made sure to glare at him as he walked away. I turned tords russia and raped my arm around his waste and pulled him closer to me.
Germany soon came back with are drinks. Russia rather violently grabbed his drink and chugged it, all in go. Deciding that it wold be better to leave wen rus did. Quickly downing my beer i hopped off my char and fallowed russia out the bar, chasing him back home.

Another time skip I'm sorry

By the time we got home the alcohol is really kicking in the cold air that blew past my Face felt refreshing tho. Stumbling into my house after russia. I looked over at Russia who was currently slouched over at our table, and for once as I looked at him I felt something new. It wasn't just love, something that I Always seem to feel around the Russian but it was sumthing new... lust. And now that he was looking at Russia slouched over there table he wanted nothing more then to fuck him silly.
"Hay russy!"
I slurred, he didn't respond.
"Hahaha," I giggled "I wanna fuck you so hard right now." I Drunkenly admitted.
"Then do it."
He sounded quite matter a fact. Like he really wanted it.
I chuckled before dragging him into my bedroom and throwing the taller on the bed. Jumping on top of him I slid myself down and positioned myself in between his legs, I Leaned up towards his face and smashed are open lips together in a sloppy kiss. I felt his hand gingerly wrap around my neck and pull me closer, I pulled away and looked at the panting mess russia had become.
"I know this might put a damper on the fun but I had a grab sumthing"
I Disney wanna leave him there but it was Important.
"Wh-" before he had the chance to finish what he was saying I had already left my place between his legs. I heard a soft wine behind me.
"I'll be back in a sec, honey bear. Don't you worry" I reassured him for a walk into the bathroom. I sifted through a couple cabinets before finding it, lube. I returned to the room only to find out the russia had done the honors and had striped himself of his clothing, I put may hat on the side table and took of my shirt discarding it with the rest of the clothing along with my pants and boxers. Retaking my place between his legs I lubed up one of my fingers. I looked up at him and he nodded in silent consent. I rubbed his small puckered hole watching as he tensed up , arching his back slightly. Taking my chance I slipped of arms under him,
Pushing my finger in I felt His tense body could even tenser. He let out a small whimper. I started to thrust in and out, his wipers soon Turned into mons and than I added a second finger and then a third. There was no pledger to the pain now, but I knew I'd have to stretch him out it I wanted it to feel at all pleasurable. I removed my fingers and looked up at him, he Sheakley not it for me to continue obviously nervous but I can't really blame him. I lubed up my dick as good as I cold before leaning into that hot entrance, I nuged it with the top of my cock.
"W-wait... go slow I -I wanna feel it ok"
He started out.
"Ok, bear"
I smiled lovingly up at him, pushing slowly into him I watched as his face distorted in pain.
"Ghhha!! F-fuck your BIG"
He mound. I pushed myself even farther, and then in one fast, hard thrust I shoved myself all the way in.
"HOLY SHIT!!!!!"
"Ghhh"
I grunted and he screamed out in pleasure.
"Oh fuck! Harder!!"
And so I obliged. I thrusted Harder and faster. Russia cume first, releasing his load onto his tummy and chest. The knot in my stomach finely released, filling Russia with my thick worm seed. I collapsed onto him before rolling to the side panting.
"H-how was that?
I asked weekly
"Wonderful"
Rus sleeply Sighd
"Good"