hand shake

Janica POV 

what do you think would  you  do if you are on my situation?, can somebody help me because i think i can't decide yet.  well hell yeah, it was because of my pride, i made him think for an atonement becasue of helping me with that bullies. 

the feeling that you had been save from the bullies and that hero of yours  has a bad intention  of helping, he wan't to be paid out by me being his slave,LIKE DUHH!! i hate that guy!   ''ARCHI!. bahala siya, even if  i suggest an atonement, i will not.

nandito nako ngayon sa apartment, yes i just live at the apartment because my home is far away from school, i had my scholarship kaya i'm lucky, sino pakaya ang tatanggi kung bibigyan ka ng pagkakataon na makapag aral sa isang napakali't mamayamaning eskwelahan, haistt. pero given the truth guyss, i was one of the student's at that prestigious school because of my hard work.

i wouldn't be able to be  to have that scholarship kung hindi ako nag porsiging maging valedictorian  sa Search Thrive Dome University .   Actually just just for you to know, una talaga ay pasaway ako at mangmang, kasi naman tamad ako mag aral at satingin ko dati mas maganda mabuhay samundo the way you want it to be.

well why did i change?, the  time when my dad died my mother grieve hard, she was weak emotionally, i know na mahina din ako kagaya niya but i need to be strong, that was what my dad said to me, nakailangan kung maging matatag at matapang, he ask me a favor  before he leave, he ask me to make him and mom proud of me.

i  made  a scene on the street, like punching all of the cowards, na walang magawa sa buhay kundi ang mambuli. i was vulnerable.  i was mad . i was very upset .....  because i wouldn't be able to see dad, forever.

ayun nung nawala si dad nawala narin yung iniingatang properties ng aming pamilya, it was sad because i felt that moment that seems everything is messy, i think my life is a mess. i even though to end up my life already but i can't. because i haven't yet accomplish my task, which is to make my mom and dad be proud of me.  

kaya starting that day i change my perspective, my lifestyle, my attitude, even our nabors, my friends, and my classmates ask why did i suddenly change. but all people change naman diba, just like our situation right now when dad  was said goodbye  to us, we pity ourselves.

I  participated  any activities that i could win a cash price so that i can supply my needs  just my own.     kaya ayon,,  because of that changed perspective of mine and with my fist, i head home a  champion of STD University.

''tok! tok! tok!"

"Janica buksan mo ang pinto!, plsss"  

the way she talks and that annoying pitch was no other than from...

 ''Shana! wait!!''   bakit pa atat na atat ang babaeng to?, maybe she has something to say nanaman na chismis , hay nako di na natoto.

i opened the door  and i was about to greet her when....

i was surprise, not on a good manner but a bad surprise indeed.  bakit?, she has with her side Archi.

''why so surprise Janica?"  Archi said that making m y mode to be piss of him. he laughed with a grin behavior, such an evil one.

''sorry Janica, i just can't resist his captive smile'' ani ni shana

''Shana!, hmppp,, ok.. then what does that guy need for me?''

we look at each other and then i look at that evil guy, Archi..

Archi whispers at my ear 

'' i accept'' i said      then we     HANDSHAKE .

A\N:  heyy wazzupp,, what do you  think did Archi whispered to Janica???  

this is exhilarating ,,   hahaah,,  HINT:    "so hot, umphh!." someone's POV. start guessing