THE CONFRONTATION (Janica VS Archi)

credits for the photo: clip art

Archi's POV

i have finished my breakfast for just 2 minutes , then i have greeted my mom good bye.   now i was waiting up for a bus to ride towards the school, namely RENOWNED SANCTUARY.         that happenings lately was still coming up to my mind, like the h*ck  sino banaman ang hindi.

i was running as fast as i can para lang hindi mabansagang late in this first day of class, but it seems that my effort is worthless, ano banaman at isa ako sa mga students na napaparnoid sa kakahanap ng classroom.

well definitely , thank God at nahanap kuna din ang C-room 17.

"good morning, i'm sorry for being late professor."    i said

then most of the girls started looking at me and more likely to jump from thier seats, i don't know why.

"girls enough for that" from our professor 

nope!, can't this be true!

the girl at my dream last night was now looking at me face to face?. dam* it!        this is no good. i don't like what's happening to me right now.    

"come inside Mr. still unknown and go beside that girl at the back" our professor point at that girl.  I was starting to have a bad mood here, like please let me stay away from this girl, she's a nightmare!.      

I start walking towards her.

"now both of you, kindly introduce yourselves"

"hello everyone, I am Janica Khata Machitis, 17 years old, i hope we'll be good friends" from that girl, oh she's kind.

it's my time , i form my posture right, sighting them all with full of confidence "i'm Archi theos, 18 years of age, don't bother to be friend of mine"      yes i meant what i say, lalo na sa babaeng katabi ko, she's the reason why i'm being bad mood right now, and she ruin my first day of class.

"well, both of you , you may now take your seats"

------------------------------------------------------------(skip)------------------------------------------------------------

i was heading towards the library but i think i was lost , sa laki banaman ng school nato sino kaya ang makakahanap ng bawat gugustohin mong puntahan sa unang araw palang ng pasok. I examined every corner, tinatandaan ko lahat, from the gym,field,offices to canteen. until now i was still searching for library.

suddenly a rushing student accidentally push me then,

bagkhhzxz " ouch! " 

oh it's her!

"ano bang problema mo?, you know, i expect that my first day of school to be peaceful and happy, your such a grrrrrrghhh!!!" datdat niya

i was shock of course seeing that angel's frame with a demon inside it.

i was about to apologize nung dumkdak nanaman ang babaeng yun.

"oh tignan mo! hindi ka makasagot ano?, sinadya mong banggain ako no?, wag ako! kalabanin mo lasing wag lang gutom!"       natulala ako, she's so cute with that kind of attitude eh, i don't know what to do.  i hid my laughter within me, nakakatuwa naman ang babaeng to.   

i was about to confront her formally but i remember something,  it was the thing that happened last night,      i remember that she was the one that i saw and expected as a meteor or alien that night.  i'm very sure about it, i will not be mistaken, never!.

"dami mong sinabi, it's your fault after all. your  not looking at the way rightly , so don't blame me pretty girl"  i felt conscience is killing me by that, but given the truth that she was a nightmare for me, well it's better to be like this to her for now.

i then left her behind not even minding to help her to get up.

i was walking away from her and all of the students were looking at us, nag sigawan ang mga tao then .....

to make the long story short, she punch me very hard.

sakit!!!

my thought about her cuteness was gone, she was very dangerous.

she just look at me hard and sharp tila ba ay sinasabing, ''yan ang bagay sayo!''

literally i get nosebleed from that, i assure that she got a strong fist with her.

she flipped her hair then left behind me,   nag palakpakan ang mga tao at her side.    what a shame!.

i will have my vengeance soon evil girl!.

A/N: how was that going?. <3

UP NEXT: Archi Theos gonna have her vengeance to Janica with another way and a twist.

so guizz,, stay on tune!!!