The Mysterious Guy

A/N: photo not mine. credits to: Mysterious was designed by David kerkhoff  and published by hanoded

Janica's POV

I was looking at the window, watching all of the students rushing finding their given classrooms.

Nasa bandang hulihan ako nakaupo malapit sa bintana.

I see a strange guy rushing, i was just about to criticize him but i noticed that all of the eyes were at me. Oo, nakatingin silang lahat saakin. Hindi ako nakapag focus dahil sa kakanood ko ng dumaraang mga estudyante.

Nag process pa sa isip ko kung ano bang ganap bakit lahat sila'y parang may inaabangan saakin.

"pretty girl at the back, 

Are you here with us?"
It's from our professor, that happens to be our adviser.

I stand and regain my composure
I think it's my time to introduce my name, that's why they are looking at me. hai nako, is introduction really necessary?

i start to talk,  "sorry professor , i was just.... Looking at the.."  i was just about to explain ng may nag katok sa harapang pinto ng classroom. that knock get all of our attention, all of the student's whispers, it cut me from making a scene of shame.

"good morning, i'm sorry for being late professor."  from the guy at the door, the whispers become shrieks.

ang hot niya!!!

oo nga, akin siya hah!!!

ang mga tili ng mga  babaaeng makakati sa classroom.

"girls enough for that" from our professor 

after that, we exchange glances, i examined his perfectly shaped handsome face, it's him the guy from my dream. is this for real?.  i think his eyes widened as he sees me. i do the same eventually.

I,the professor and that guy are only the persons standing.

"come inside Mr. still unknown and go beside that girl at the back" our professor point at me. i then felt my nerve is killing me.

those itchy girls are now jealous

now here i am beside this guy.

"now both of you, kindly introduce yourselves" 

I cleared my throat and speak "hello everyone, I am Janica Khata Machitis, 17 years old, i hope we'll be good friends" tipid kung pakilala

then the next is the mystery guy beside me "i'm Archi theos, 18 years of age, don't bother to be friend of mine"

all mouths mourn different judgement of what that guy just have spoken.

"well, both of you , you may now take your seats"  even the professor facade a disbelief.

i think ma su-suffocate ako , by just a merely presence of this guy, i have a feeling about this guy.,,, i just can't point out what it was.

what i had observed from him is, there's something troubling him. it seems that he was over thinking..  naka tulala banaman ang lalaking to, sino banaman ang hindi ma wewerdohan sa lalaking ito, ka gwapo gwapong lalaki, parang high na high. talo pa drug adik. 

hai nako, bakit ba pinapakialam ko ang buhay ng misteryong lalaking yun.                                         it's just for now mr. mysterious , i would definitely unlock the door of your mysteriousness .. hmm. 

nag pa tuloy na sapag dadakdak ang aming propesor ng kanyang tatalakaying mga aralin, he also illustrate the grading system in the first semester. nakakabagot man, i have no choice.

after that long breath taking sitting beside that guy, sawakas ay natapos din ang morning period namin. that sign of relief of mine is because of the bell rings.

if you ask what did we tackle for this mornning period?, well...

all of the teachers were just introduce theirselves whole of their hours together with their boring life stories. kaya heto ako ngayon,, boredom and felt sick of it.         hai nako,    buhay sen. highschool, pwede bang bumalik sapag ka bata, yung wala kang iniintindi kundi yung mag laro lang mag damag.. walang research , thesis,, bwruhhh!!!!..

walking towards the canteen....

bagkhhzxz " ouch! "

i saw him, the same guy earlier, he was the one who have bumped me to the floor!

lagot ka sakin!!!

A\N : up next, Archi's POV .

what would happen next???