confession

someones POV

that day when i started to like you, there is no way to pull my self back at you, for you are the reason that i smile, my heart is racing like hell when i'm with your presence.           you will definitely be mine Archi.   i would do anything just to get you, every hindrance in my way to get you will be in great trouble, i assure that.

Janica POV

       hanggang ngayon i was still thinking if i made the right decision,    bahala nah,  i will just act as if i have a debt to be paid.   

 Archi and I agreed that I will be his slave for a month,  guys can you believe it?, it's very long way agony for me being with that guy. And what would other people think of me after this?

oh my,, i came here to bring a pride home, but am i starting to produce shame?

 first week pangalang ang dami nang ganap,, haisstttt

i went to the rooftop of the school to see Archi as what he was commanded me to do, yuppp!, he  just command as if i'm truly a slave,, well he savoring every single seconds of it huh?? 

 i'm waiting for him about 10 minutes.. and when i about to head down stairs, i saw him walking up..         

where do you think your going?     

well, i waited for 10 minutes Archi!,, are you really making fun of me?

well, Janica janica janica janica

ano?!

do you really forgot our contract?, your my slave, good for a month.  and i have a right to be late, coz your my slave remember??.   he then scoff as if making me hilarious at his face

''ohhh?,, reallly?'' i act like i really did forget our contract, as if nothing happens..  well i'm really pissed off him right now you know,, making me burst were taking me out to the other dimension of my mood. 

''hahaha!''. he laughed ot loud

''what's funny?''  plss deities help me to extend my patience, i'm probably gonna punch this man again

''enough with this scene Janica'' he then became serious suddenly.

''ok, so what is your intention?, why did you want me to be here??''  oh my,,,   my mind is nasty,,  o hot, umphh!,,,  .....         hahahha,, no way!,, no way i would  be feel this way with this evil, i then fake a cough just to cool the mood on us.

'' i like you Janica'' sabi ni Archi nawalang preno, heto naman si gurl,, blushing up like a tomato

''huh, ene?''  i asked na parang high pitched, pabebe nemen akeee,, hehehe

 '' hahahahaha,, you're funny!'' he was placing his hands to his stomach, a basic meaning for a teasing cowardliness of laughter he throwing at me.

so that confession was fake???

''Archi, stop laughing!!'' i then move away from him to walk out,  grabe na ang ginagawa niya sakin, di kona to kaya,      he then pull me back, and then i saw his serious facade again plastered at his face. not again with that look Archi, it's pissing me.

at that case he was still holding me in my hand and his other right arm was in my hips as if i was saved by a knight and shining armor.   

.........................

to finish that,  heto naka uwi nako sa dorm, at nag ha -hallucinate sa mga ganap ganap,, well,, he just give me a peice of letter that i haven't read,, mamaya ko nayan babasahin, a half of me expecting it to be a love letter, kasi naman baka nahihiya lang siya na mag confess diba, and a half of me saying it's just another scene of teasing from him..   asa pa ako!, tskkk

nahihirapan ako kung bubuksan koba o hindi,  my mind says no, but my curiousness says yes..       

dahil hindi paako makapag decide kung ano yun,, i let my bestfriend shana to read it first. kaya heto ako ngayon hindi makatulog sa kong ano ngaba ang laman ng letter na yun..       she wil just tell me everything that she read tomorrow at lunch time.

lalaki sigurado eye bags ko neto,, haissttttt

A\N: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE LETTER?, IF YOU HAVE A PSYCHOLOGY INSTINCT, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THAT MYSTERIOUS GIRL THAT HAVING A OBSESSION WITH ARCHI?

just comment down bellow!