THE BULLIES

Credit:enterlinedesign - FotoliaCopyright:enterlinedesign - Fotolia

a rash update everyone, sorry for errors grammar mistakes and typoss!!

Janica's POV

      Bagay lang yun sakanya, cause he's such a day wrecker

no doubt, he's so weak.

if he thinks that pwede nasiyang mag hari harian, well nope,  nag kamali siya sapag pili ng makakalaban niya.

a sort of  background information,  i'm just a former boxer that achieves a gold medal after winning the championship at STD University.     

a half of me was happy, but at the same time a half of me was sad.

sayang kasi siya eh!,  it's to rare to see a guy na full package deal na.. gwapo na at mokang desente , matalino, at mabango, lahat lahat na..

this was the second day of class,  and currently i'm on the canteen watching all of the strangers walking pass by me,      surprisingly i have a friend in front of me now, her name is Shana Krish Antoho just like me she was a happy go lucky kiddo,       we have similarities and we talk about it together, i also talk to her the strange thing happening to me recently. 

as what i have expected she also can't believe it herself,   "your not kidding right?, are you on drugs or something?. like the hell it's impossible Janica."

"i knew Shana, that's what i was talking about, even me myself can't believe it, i was like insane butty!"  i was like bursting because i'm trying hard to explain.

coincidentally his here! 

i point at the guy who is sipping his drinks at the another table, "that's him". pag turo ko sa lalaking sinabi ko sakanyang napaginipan ko.

"oh my gosh!, really?, as in your serious right?." she seems to be a fan by this guy, how come?

"why?" tipid kong tanong

"he was just a genius graduated at Harvard University , he was also popular because of his math skills, do you know na famous siya?, he also a basketball player Janica!, imagine that!!??!!."

"well, hmmm..???. but still i'm not amaze by that, sabihin na nating nasakanya na ang lahat, except attitude shana, the good one!"  

she was about to say something ng may lumapit samin, they are a group of students, puro sila babae at mukhang may nag bibida bidahan kasama ang kanyang mga alepores.

"hey!, do you think your smarter and prettier than me?" naka pamaywang pa ang walang hiya, nananahimik ako dito.