We Have Something

A Year Later, WWE Performance Center

WWE has announced several new NXT Talent that just signed with company, and one of them was Ryan Hartley

WWE has announced several new NXT Talent that just signed with company, and one of them was Ryan Hartley. The tryout was really tough for some of the talents, but not for Ryan. His mixed martial arts training helped him to get strong body and good endurance.

With performance center t-shirt on his body, Ryan has some photoshoot before he went for training today. He took some 15 minutes photoshoot with several other talents on the one of the rings in that training center.

He knew that he was not the first one who made the crossover between MMA and Professional Wrestling. Ken Shamrock, Dan Severn and many others were the MMA fighter who made the crossover before him. Matt Riddle was the one of the fighters who made the crossover lately. It does not make that MMA fighters invincible in the world of professional wrestling. There are so many backgrounds from many different sports such as football, athletic, weightlifter, even soccer, besides, they are tough athletes.

Ryan met Matt Riddle before the shoots. He seems nice and cool guy, and he gave Ryan so many things about his experiences in professional wrestling. Even Ryan knew that he was the fan of Wrestling since his childhood himself, it does not mean that he knew everything.

Ryan walked into the catering area to find some lunch, there are several talents such as Johnny Gargano, the NXT champion Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, and several experienced talents. As the new guy on the house, he tried to acted calm and kept his head down.

"Hey, new guy" Kyle O'Reilly tapped Ryan's shoulder from behind while Ryan took some carrots to his plate. "I saw some of your fights, especially when you're in Japan. You're doing good man" he said.

Ryan nodded, "Thanks man, appreciated that. Anyway, I'm big fan of your wrestling style"

"Well, we should roll (Jiujitsu Sparring) sometimes" He said.

"Yeah, we need some work for our submission move" Bobby Fish came from behind. Both of them were famous with their Mixed Martial Arts style in Pro Wrestling.

"Sure man, it would be fun" Ryan said.

~~

Later That Day

Ryan really knew what he was doing on the ring. He was doing well in taking some bumps, basic training of headlocks, slam, suplex and others. Besides, he took some wrestling class in his Mixed Martial Arts training.

"Okay Ryan, you trained Brazilian Jiujitsu right? Show me some of your moves, and it will be your finisher move" Matt Bloom, the head coach said from the ringside.

"Yes Coach" Ryan said. He does tie up moves with his training partner at the time Kyle O'Reilly. "I will do some rolling Kneebar, get ready" Ryan whispered to Kyle's ear. Seconds later he does the move very smoothly.