Power Couple

Week after week, Ryan and Toni has been together in their love affair, and Tyler still does not know yet about that. Besides, Ryan was making his name for himself in NXT roster, and he was got big push by the company. Instead of being a babyface like Ryan does back there, he became the most hated man on the television with his natural skill of being a bad guy.  

Still, Ryan was a good person on the back. 

Right before the NXT live show, Toni had meeting with the creative team, and they were discussing about the program that Toni would have in NXT TV. They wanted to make Toni the top heel diva on the roster, but she need a partner to get some cheap heat from the crowd. The fans love Toni because she was really sweet, outside and inside the wrestling ring. 

"Ah please come in" Matt Bloom said from inside of his office, as Ryan slowly opened the door. There was Toni who were sitting there. She looks really happy after he saw Ryan, who probably would have same program with her.

"I'm pretty sure that both of you would have big push in the next few months and our brand need some strong faction to support your push. We decided to include both of you in on screen relationship, just like Hunter and Stephanie, Macho Man and Liz or even Miz and Maryse"

"That was great idea coach! Anyway, do we need to pick the person who would join our faction or what?" Ryan asked.

"That's the good question. We've been picked two of them, and they would be your henchmen. We picked Moustache Mountain, Trent and Tyler would be a perfect tag team to support you from behind. Sounds good right?"

Toni and Ryan was looking each other in disbelief. "I think that was a bad idea..." Ryan murmured.

"Sorry?" Matt raised his eyebrows.

"We'll take it coach" Toni smiled then shoved Ryan's mouth with her hands.

Matt nodded, "Well, glad to hear that and i wish both of you would make some impact in this business, sooner or later"

~~

"Are we in trouble?" Ryan asked, scratching his head.

"We're in trouble from the first place. I got more anxious, gosh..." She frowned.

"Good thing is, we're having ourselves a big push. That was pretty decent for our career"

"Yeah you're right..." Toni took a deep breath and exhaled it very heavy.

"Toni Storm and Ryan Riley, the new era of power couple, sounds good catchphrase, right baby?" Ryan chuckled.

"You're such annoying..." Toni shook her head then she slapped Ryan's arms and smiled.

Ryan and Toni went back to their daily training, while Toni worked on his weight training routine, and Ryan stepped his foot to ring area. After an hour training, Ryan saw Tyler was approaching to Toni while she was working on her weight training. He was not look happy and pulled his girlfriend by hands, walked outside the training area.

Ryan cannot follow them because his training session was not over yet. He was really afraid that they were going to have an argument or a fight and it could be worse than that.

~~

Night Time, 9PM

Ryan went to Toni's apartment that night after he worried about what happened with Toni earlier.

He knocked her door and she opened it seconds later. Her jaw dropped and she quickly pulled Ryan inside her room. "What are you doing here?" She whispered.

"I'm just worried about you. I saw you with Tyler earlier and he looks mad" Ryan said.

"I'm just about to call you. You didn't need to come here Ry...!" She said, still whispered.

"I just want to see you..."

She went silent for moment then nodded. She grabbed Ryan hands brought him to her sofa. "We only have a little argument, no big deal. He knew that i was the person who agreed with the storyline"

Ryan brushed his hair back and rested his head, "Do we need to tell the truth? Because i'm tired of doing this"

"That's what i've been thinking every night...and this wasn't healthy at all, obviously" Toni said, playing with her nails.

Ryan started to holding Toni's hands softly, "I cannot stand to see other guy holding your hands like this and i mean it"

"Why are you so over protective? You're scared me buddy.." Toni chuckled

"No, not like that, that's sounds creepy. What i mean was, i want to have your love one hundred percent. I don't hate Tyler, but i hate my selfishness and ego. I'm playing around too much and this is the consequences" Ryan said.

Toni nodded, "We'll find the way out together" Toni rested her head on Ryan shoulder. Toni was looking to Ryan's eyes, biting his lips before Ryan touched her cheek softly with his fingers. Toni closed her eyes and they were kissing on the warm and comfortable sofa.

"I love you" Ryan whispered.

"I love you too Ry..." She moaned.

~~

Wednesday Night, NXT live

Pete Dunne vs Ryan Riley

Ryan's entrance music played and the self proclaimed man of million holds makes his way to the ring. He took the mic from ringside and went back to the entrance ramp.

"Surprise, surprise. I've been thinking lately that, even i'm the most dangerous person in the locker room. I also taking care of myself. I'm the most good looking person unlike the ugly person like Pete Dunne himself..." Ryan laughed and the crowd booing.

"Don't get me wrong sir, i like your style. You are the bruiserweight. You make people got bruised. Unless, you bruise yourself with your hands in your free time, am i right?" Crowd gasped and some of them were laughing. Pete tried to jumped out of ring but the referee hold him.

"I think you're need some treatment, a good treatment dude..." After Ryan said that, Toni who was wearing black blazer and black shorts jumped from the rail, slides to the ring and gave Pete Dunne low blow from behind.

Ryan slowly walked to the ring while Pete was still in pain, the ref gave the sign for ring the bell, the match just started. Ryan gave Pete little bit of stomps before he went for a perfect heel hook. Pete Dunne tapped out!

After the match, Toni slowly entered the ring with evil smirk on her face. Ryan wrapped around his arm on Toni's hips and kissed her right away. Everybody was booing them as the reaction of Toni's heel turn.

"You did it, proud of you" Ryan whispered on Toni's ear.

"Hmm hmm" She just nodded and they continued to raised their hands to the crowd before they were walking back to the backstage. Ryan was holding Toni's hand to ensure the fans that they were a couple right now.

"The new power couple has born, right here in the NXT"

END OF CHAPTER