Magic

"Ladies and gentleman, i'm standing by with the man who will make his debut tonight. Please welcome, The man of the million holds, Ryan Riley"

Ryan Riley entered the interview area, and he was ready to answer Cathy Kelley's questions.

"You're debut is coming up next, do you specifically prepared for your match for tonight? Because you're looking so ready for your debut" She asked.

"Well Cathy, you should give me some real question. I'm tired of people asking same question every single time. Anyway, of course i'm ready and i'd never been ready like this before. I'm the most talented guy here on the entire roster. I trained Jiujitsu, Muay Thai, Boxing, and I've been fighting in MMA before. Whoever my opponent tonight, he will got beaten up like he never did before. Because this is my destiny, and you will remember how you got humbled by Destiny Lock"

"And cut.." The producer said.

After Ryan was done with the promo, he walked through the corridor and doing his warm up at Gorilla Position. He was playing as bad guy, and he prepared anything to getting some heat from the crowd.

"Psst.. hey.. Ryan" Toni was calling him quietly from behind the curtain.

"What are you doing there, you're like a kid that hiding from an angry grandmother" Ryan chuckled.

"I don't know where was Tyler at right now, but i just want to wish you luck for your TV debut" Toni smiled and kissed Ryan on his cheek.

"You can't do that" Ryan raised his eyebrows, with big smile on his face after Toni kissed his cheek.

"But you want it, right?" Toni giggled.

Ryan nodded, "Well, it would bring a magic for me. Anyway, thanks for wishing me luck. I'll do my best!" Ryan winked.

"You should! Or i'll put my fist on your face. Now go get em' kitty!" Toni said.

~~

End of the match.

Crowds were booing Ryan because he keep taunting them every single time after doing some move.

The local wrestler was trying to hold on the ropes, and Ryan hold his neck afterwards with both of hands, muay thai style. Ryan was hitting him in the ribcage really hard, the local wrestler really took a beating.

"Give me better man Regal!" Ryan shouted to crowd before he launched his finisher, Destiny Lock!

The local wrestler goes limps and tapped out several times. Ryan was not letting his leg go and the knee goes hyper extended. Some officials and referees was running from the backstage and tried to stop Ryan.

The crowd booing him and chanting some dirty words to him. Ryan just smirked in the front of the hard camera. His entrance music been played when Ryan makes his way back to the backstage.

"You're playing your character very well son, but when you mentioned my name out there, naah.. i don't like it" William Regal suddenly approaching Ryan.

"I'm not trying to being disrespectful to you sir, but i need some heat" Ryan said.

Regal nodded, "Don't get too cocky son" He tapped Ryan's shoulder then leaving him to continue his duty.

"Hey Ryan. Toni want to meet you at parking lot" Kyle said.

"Going there man, thanks!" Ryan jogged to the parking lot, still with his wrestling attire. He put on his NXT t-shirt and found Toni was leaning on the production truck.

She gave him little kiss on his cheek right after Ryan found where Toni at.

"This is awkward.." Ryan said.

"I know" Toni giggled.

"I felt like in high school, doing backstreet thing like this" Ryan chuckled.

Toni brushed her hair back and smacking her lips, "Well, i don't want it either, but this is the best thing that we can do... at least for now" She said.

"Right... okay babe, i need to get change now. I look messy" Ryan said.

Toni raised her eyebrows, "What did you call me?"

"Nothing" Ryan chuckled.

"Whaat!?" Toni pulled Ryan's arm, so he can get closer to her.

"B.A.B.E" Ryan spelled.

Toni smiled then she kissed Ryan on his lips. "I love you" She said.

Ryan also smiled and winked to her. "You should..."

~~

Later that night, Bar.

"Am I wrong? Am I being a scumbag? I know this was not right, but i cannot denied myself that we are in love..."

"That night was a magic. With just one kiss, everything has changed so quickly"

"And i know, i would make someone got hurt..."

Kyle and Matt was the only persons that Ryan trust. He just telling them all the stories and how the 'backstreet' relationship happened between him and Toni. Both of Kyle and Matt was not surprised at all, and they were not blaming anybody. Love is never wrong and they were understand about that.

"I'm not going to scare you but, what if Tyler know?" Kyle asked.

"I'll deal with that" Ryan said.

Matt whistled after he heard that reaction from Ryan. "It must hell of a fight" Matt chuckled.

"We know you would win, but i was talking about your job" Kyle said.

"That could be my last resort. I'm not getting into fight, relax guys.." Ryan laughed.

~~

Toni's Apartment, Midnight.

In the middle of the night, Toni cannot closed her eyes and she cannot sleep at all. There are lot of things in her head that made her felt anxious and worries. Toni turned on the bed lamp and decided to call Ryan's phone.

"Hey, what's up?" Ryan answered the call.

"Where are you?" Toni asked. 

"Just get home after having some beers with the boys...are you okay?" 

Toni sighed, and she rubbed her eyes softly, "Yeah, I'm okay, i just cannot sleep..."

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby for the princess?" Ryan chuckled. 

"You're not funny, and you're singing very bad..." Toni smacked her lips. Toni goes silent for couple seconds, "Ry, I'm worried..." She confessed. 

"Toni, baby... everything is gonna be okay...I promise..." 

"I know, but---"

"Sssshhh.... close your eyes, and try to sleep, okay? You're just tired" Ryan calmed her down.

Toni giggled, "I'll try. You get some rest too, i'll see you tomorrow" She said.

"Okay B. Sleep tight, bye..."

END OF CHAPTER