Deep Conversation

Ryan started his car engine and Toni was getting in after that, "I'm sorry about Trent" She giggled as she fastened her seat belt.

Ryan chuckled while he fastened his seat belt, "You're funny" He said.

Toni was looking confused with the words that Ryan said, she raised her right eyebrow, "What's funny?" She wondered.

"We didn't know each other, at least until today, and you do believe in me with your own safety. I wouldn't wanted to getting in strangers' car actually" Ryan chuckled, "I'm just joking, forget it" He continued.

"Wow, that makes me look like a bad girl in your 'so own' perspective. Sorry, I'm not that good in making some first impression" She said, playing with her nails. "So why don't we get into each other? I mean like, your real name or something else instead?" She started to tease Ryan, she wanted to know more about him.

Ryan started to drive his car, and some kind of modern rock music has been played on the head unit. The song was, Into the Fire performed by Asking Alexandria.

"Ladies first" He said.

"No.... gentleman first!"

Ryan was running his fingers through his hair, "Okay, okay, fine" He chuckled. "You know my real name, right? When you're watching my fight?"

"Ryan Hartley?"

"Yeah, Ryan Hartley. I'm from L.A, I'm Brazilian Jiujitsu brown belt, trained MMA, what else? I'm sucks on some kind of class introduction crap" He chuckled. "You're turn"

"Just like that? You got to give me more" She giggled.

"I have boring life, not like yours"

"So serious" Toni murmured. "Well, my real name is Toni Rossall and I'm from New Zealand, move to Australia, and then I started my wrestling career in England" She continued to introduce herself, her identity in real life.

"That's it? Come on"

"You do the same and you demand more? You're such annoying!" She yelled and Ryan just laughed on Toni's reaction.

While they went back to their apartment, they were sharing about their past, their passion in professional wrestling, their hobbies, their interest and so much more. They are having a good time even in short time. 10 minutes later, they arrived at the apartment where some of NXT talents who does not have their own house or their own apartment. Ryan parked his car at the parking lot, "Here we are"

"Thanks for the lift, I'll see you tomorrow" Toni released her seat belt, soon as she opened the car's door, she got little bit of surprise from the man besides her.

"We should hang out sometimes" Ryan said.

Toni raised her eyebrows, that was some reaction that Toni wanted him to. She was making a happy smile on her face as she nodded about Ryan invitation.

"Can I get... your... just in case if..." Ryan Stuttered.

"You mean my number?" Toni spoke directly and she knew what Ryan means.

"You can read my mind over my head?"

Toni chuckled, "That was classic move. Anyway, where's your phone?" Ryan gave his phone to Toni, then she added her contacts to Ryan's list. "Here you go, see you tomorrow!" Toni then closed the door and Ryan was moving quickly to checked her number on the list.

It written, 'Just ask' with her real number on the list.

Ryan just chuckled on himself. He wiped his face then brushed his hair to the back. "What a girl" He murmured.

~~

Toni's room.

"He was complicated. Sometimes he's being cold, sometimes he teases me" Toni said on her phone. He was making call to her best friend Bea Priestley.

"That normal for boys out there in general. He wants to make him looks cool in the front of girls. Will was doing that all day, but finally he fell for me. Cheeky guy" Bea said.

"I hear that!" Will voice can be heard from distance.

Toni laughed, "He just asked me out, but I didn't know when"

"Wow, that's quick" Bea said.

"Yeah, because of Trent. He cannot close his mouth, and he kept teasing over and over again" Toni the jumped on her bed.

"Typical Trent. Wait, are Tyler was there too?" Bea asked.

"Tyler? Like, yeah. Why?" Toni then got up from his bed and was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Bea, we're friends, like best friends" She continued. Toni knew what Bea has been referred to. She was talking about Toni and Tyler past relationship.

"Nothing, just asked. Anyway, I need to go. Will has moaned in the front of my face. Talk to you soon Toniii, love ya' girl!"

"Love ya' too Bea, say hello to from me to Will, byee!"

Toni hung up her mobile phone and put it on nearby table right away. Toni was thinking about what Bea has been said about Tyler earlier. Toni kept thinking that, after several years become Tyler's best friend and worked on the road together, could it be Tyler was still loving her after what happened in their past relationship?

Toni brushed her hair to the back and jumped right away to her bed once again, "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan" she murmured while she rested her body on the bed.

~~

Next Day, WWE Performance Center

The group of Tyler, Trent, Pete, Toni and also Ryan was having some meeting with the Head Coach Matt Bloom. The NXT UK Takeover Cardiff would be held next Saturday.

"Okay guys. Next week was the NXT UK Takeover in Cardiff, and I want to make sure that, some of you will stayed here. Trent and Pete, you will stay here.

Trent and Pete did not have a match in UK's Takeover, Tyler would be in Main Event against WALTER for NXT UK Championship, and Toni would defend her title against Kay Lee Ray.

"So why I'm here coach?" Ryan asked.

"Well, NXT is full of surprises. You're the hottest talent that WWE has just signed in this batch. So, we decided that, you'll be on the Dark Match (Unaired match) on that Takeover. Johnny has given me name for your opponent, and he will be Marcel Barthel. That was your test, good luck!" Matt Bloom said.

"Congratulation mate" Tyler tapped Ryan's shoulder.

"Yeah, congrats!" Toni said also.

"Thanks guys!" Ryan said then he shook Matt Bloom's hand. "I wouldn't disappoint you coach!" He said.

"That's I want to hear from all the talents here. Now guys, get back to your training, good afternoon" The coach then walked outside from his office.

End of Chapter 3