Behind those eyes

2 Days Later

Orlando Florida

Ryan was doing his daily workout on the battle rope section. He took a deep breath with lot of sweat fell around from his whole body. After several rounds of battle rope session, he was moving to another section, weight lifting section.

"Riley, my office now" Matt Bloom called him, and he put the weight back on the floor. He entered Matt Bloom's office and took a sit on one of the chairs.

Moments later, Tyler also entered the office. Ryan was raising his eyebrows, and he still mad with Tyler because after that incident, he was not saying apologies to him at all.

"Let's be honest, what you were guys doing at backstage was not acceptable. Jim has told Hunter about that and he is not pleased" Matt said

"I'm sorry coach" Ryan and Tyler replied.

Matt was taking a deep breath, "Well, I'm taking responsible for your career here, and I don't want any trouble with both of you. You guys got talent, and I don't want some stupid things or anything happened to my talents, understood?"

Tyler and Ryan nodded.

"Okay Tyler, back to your training and Ryan, I need some quick words with you" Tyler then went back to his training, "All right, Ryan. Hunter have seen your match with Marcel and he loved it. He wanted you on 205 live, start about two weeks from now. This is not permanent, just for couple show" Matt said.

"That was amazing coach, thank you" Ryan said, happily.

Matt Bloom nodded, "Remember, don't get any trouble there. Vince was always there" Matt Bloom shook Ryan's hands.

"That's not gonna happen, I promise" Ryan said.

~~

"Are you serious? You're such in trouble girl" Bea Priestley said on the phone.

Toni was leaning on the wall outside the PC's lobby. "I know, I know, I messed up" She said. "I hope Tyler does not telling Ryan anything" She continued.

"But Ryan also didn't have rights to get angry. He's not your boyfriend, yet" Bea said.

Toni took deep breath, "That's why I told you Bea! I'm such a stupid girl" Toni said. "I felt different and comfortable when I'm getting along with Ryan, but in other hand, I felt familiar with Tyler. Even we have some problems in the past, he can make me comfortable every single time" She continued.

"That's why men and women cannot be best friends" Bea Chuckled.

Several conversations later, Ryan found Toni on the outside, "Hey girl, I was looking for you. Who's on the phone by the way?"

"It's Bea" She smiled. "I saw you went to Matt's office. Is there anything wrong?"

"Not a big deal. But they took me to 205 live in two weeks" Ryan answered.

"That was a great news Ryan! I'm so proud of you" Toni was happy when she heard the news.

Ryan giggled, "Well, thanks Toni. Oh, anyway, you're not going anywhere tonight, aren't you? So why don't we go around. I mean, you know, I have planned to have some Jiujitsu training tonight with Kyle, Bobby and Matt Riddle, do you care to join us?"

Toni chuckled, "That's sounds really fun, and healthy, but Buffet after that?"

"Korean BBQ sounds good. Parking lot at 7?"

"Yeay! Awesome!" She cheered.

~~

Gracie Barra Orlando