Love and War... or Just War? part one

So I had a dream, well nightmare, before i moved out to go to college. I thought it would make a really good story to add detail and elaborate too so I figured I would give it a shot. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, this is my first official wattpad story even though i've been reading them for a long time so....

anyways, I'm gonna give you a description now and upload the first part right after and depending on the feedback i get after the first couple parts ill continue on so please let me know.

!@#$%^&*#%!@$^&*

The world is coming to an end. Victor, AKA "God", has conquered each continent with his super human followers. Only 100 hand picked people in each region will be allowed to live. In the United States, that means only 100 people per state will be making it out alive. The women 18 and older will be forced to marry and bear children, the earlier the better. Miranda Ryans is 18 years old already and only has 6 months to choose her husband. She was devastated having to marry someone whom she may not ever love and believed all hope was lost until she came across a familiar face in the chaos. Jayden, her on again off again boyfriend and best friend has found her. Will she choose to marry him? Or will some new and mysterious soldier sweep her off her feet? If she chooses this new mysterious man, could she use him to her advantage and save the world?

!@#$%^&*#%!@$^&*

I know its a short description but just go to the next part and read the first chapter and hopefully it will clear things up.

any questions, suggestions, problems, or any other kind of feedback? let me know

oh oh oh! and any title siggestions or keep the current one?

(:<3