This is Bad...

"Lydia, you decided to join us. I just finished the inital presentation. Now it's time to have a stretch- and to invite our friends to meet your friends," Charles says side hugging his daughter. "Are they here yet?"

   "Charles, we're here to see some ghosts," Maxi Dean, Charles's boss says.

   "They're not here- anymore," Lydia replies to her dad.

   "Every time she says that, the paint peels- and some wild creatures are trying to kill us," Charles smiles at Maxi.

   "Be we have pictures, Lydia," Mrs. Dean says.

   "They said they'd come back and we could all live here- if you agreed not to tease them or make them do stupid trucks," Lydia replies sadly.

   "She has a tendency to overreact. Don't worry, we're not relying on here. We have Otho. Are they still here?" Delia proclaims.

   "They're still here. they're just hiding out," Otho replies monotoned.

   "They probably feel guilty about what they did to me," Delia says sadly.

   "They're sorry they didn't kill you," Lydia says.

   "I just want to see them. Otho can you do it?"

   "It'll be tricky, but I think I can handle it," He shows the group the "Handbook for the Recently Deseased".

   "No!" Lydia yells then stops thinking for a second. "What am I worried about? You can't evem change a tire." 

   "I'll be needing something personal of theirs," Otho responds.

   "You'll have to go to the Goodwill," Lydia is happy about this.

   "Excuse me." Delia goes upstairs and brings back down a white wedding dress and a black tux. She also has a small beetle broach thinking it went with the dress. 

   They light candles and sit at the dinning room table."The wedding clothes," Otho says. The clothes and broach are layed on the table, they all join hands. "The words: Hands vermilion.

 Start of five

Bright cotillion

Raven's dive

Nightshade's promise

Spirits stive

To the living

Let now the dead come alive" 

   The lights go out and the wedding dress begins to glow a green color. Otho continues.

   "As sudden thunder peirces night

as magic wonder mad affright

Rives asunder man's delight

our ghost, our corpse

and we rise to be!"

   Barbra is now in her wedding dress in front of the group of adults. She is beginning to wither away.

   "Stop it!" Lydia yells. Maxi shushes her. "No."

   "As flies the lizard

Serpent fell

As goblin vizard at the spell

The burried, dead and slain rise again."

   Another bright green light is shown in the tux and Adam begins appearing.

   (Y/N) and Beetlejuice are in the model just talking when things begin happening.

   "Hey, babes. When this is all over are you going back to the Netherworld?" Beetlejuice asks.

   "Umm haven't decided yet really," (Y/N) didn't want to leave him behind. "Probably not. We can just hang out together again," Beetlejuice smiled and went to take her hand. He looked at her hand when his hand didn't grab anything. 

   "Babes!" Beetlejuice yelled. "Babes! Where are you going?"

   (Y/N) appeared in front of the two Maitlands. The beetle broach appearing on his shirt. She turned around and looked at the Maitlands and insantly knew what was happening.