Happy Wife Happy Life

"Mom, Dad: I just want you two to know you're welcome in our house- anytime you want to come over," Beetlejuice says to Lydia's parents. (Y/N) looks shocked from the edge of the dinning room table where she was sitting. He was going to marry a child. "In the meantime, the dowry's on me, Dad. The Maitlands are taken care of. Everything seems to be back to normal."

   "Beetlejuice!" (Y/N) says angrily. He scrunches up hearing his full name come from her mouth.

   "What!" he asks loudly.

   "You can't marry her!"

   "Why not Babes?"

   "She is a child Beetlejuice!" He flinches.

   "Watch that B word babes or you know- " he whistles to the model. "Shall we?" He says after turning around and facing the Deetz, he is now wearing a deep red colored tux and he combed back his hair. "Called the caterer. He's got a great band. We're gonna need witnesses." He turns to the Deetz and forces them to sit and then looks at (Y/N). "Would you?"

   She shakes her head no. "Beetlej-"

   Beetlejuice stops her, "Hey I said watch it!"

   "Sorry, Beetle but I'm not sitting here to watch you marry a little girl," (Y/N) heads for the door but she is forced to stop and turn around and walk back towards her demonic friend.

   "Let's get on with the ceremony," he says making the priest come from the Netherworld through the fireplace.

   "Do you, Lydia take Betel-"

   "Nobody says the B word," Beetlejuice says stopping him.

   "Do you, Lydia take this man-"

   "No! Beet-" Lydia says before Beetlejuice can put his hand over her mouth.

   "She's a little nervous. Maybe I should answer for her. I'm Lydia Deetz and I'm of sound mind. The man next to me is the one I want. You asked me. I'm answering. Yes, I love that man of mine." Beetlejuice answers for her in her voice.

   "And do you take this woman to be your wedded wife?" 

   "I don't know. It's a big decision. I always said if I ever did it, I was gonna do it only once," he looks to (Y/N). "This is for you babes," He turns back to Lydia and the priest. "Sure. Go ahead."

   Adam stands up and walks over to the two, "Betel-" Beetlejuice takes out his teeth.

   "Come on, Come on!" Beetlejuice tells the priest. Adam tries to say it using his teeth.

   "Betelgeu-" Beetlejuice stamps his foot to get the teeth to run away.

   "Scram!"

   Adam runs up to them but gets transported into the model.

    "May we continue with the ceremony?" the priest asks.

   "Betelgeuse," Barbra says. Beetlejuice makes a noise that sounds like a squeal which puts a zipper on her mouth. She unzips it. "Betelgeuse," she says again. This time Beetlejuice puts metal on her mouth and she has difficulty taking it off.

   "Get on with it!" Beetlejuice yells.

   "Then by the authority invested in me, the ring please." 

   "The ring!" Beetlejuice freaks out. He quickly digs through his pockets. He sends Barbra to the Netherworld with the Sandworms when she begins making to much noise. Beetlejuice looks towards (Y/N), she is holding up her hand where there is a beetle ring on her pointer finger. Beetlejuice walks up to her. "What are you doing! I'm trying to help here!" he screams.

   "Your helping yourself, Betelgeu-" Beetlejuice grabs her face and kisses her to keep her from speaking.

   "I'm trying to help you Babes!" 

   "No, this is all for you. It always was! And to think I actually loved you!" she yells at him. Beetlejuice's face pales even more then usual.

   "What?" he asks softly.

   "I just- never mind," Barbra comes back riding on a Sandworm Beetlejuice grabs (Y/N) waist and kisses her as the Sandworm eats the two demons.