In the Netherworld

(Y/N) and Beetlejuice are sitting in the waiting room in the Netherworld. "Sorry. Didn't see you sitting there," (Y/N) says politely moving to sit next to Beetlejuice on a different couch. 

   "Women," Beetlejuice says to a man with a small head. "I don't know what her problem is. You know, normally, chicks-" he stops when he sees (Y/N) sitting down next to him. He smiles brightly at her.

   "Pardon me. Did you do that? Nice work," (Y/N) says.

   Beetlejuice looks at the new number on the board, three, and the guy (Y/N) was talking to had number four.

   "How do you get them so small?" (Y/N) asks.

   "There goes Elvis! Yo, King!" Beetlejuice says taking the man's paper, then turning to (Y/N) and kissing her lightly to make it look like he didn't take it. "Well, looks like we're next. Good thing. I've got to do a photo shoot for G.Q. In an hour and a half. They've been after me for months. Some kind of underwear deal." The man pulls out some powder and puts it on Beetlejuices head.

   "What are you doing?" (Y/N) asks the man.

   "Stop it! You're messing up my hair! Come on! Whoa! Stop it!" Beetlejuice catches (Y/N) laughing at him. "This might be a good look for me."

   "Sure Beetle," she says kissing his small head.