Introduction

Well hello there, how are you? I'm good, you're probably wondering who I am huh? My name is Rose, Rose Jamie Smith, but I usually go by Rose a few people call me RJ, but mainly family. I am 19 years old, I have dark brown hair and sky blue eyes, yeah that's me in the picture. 

I'm sure you are interested in my home life... Well, I live with my older brother, Jeremy in Colorado. He's 26 years old, and he has been taking care of me since I was 12.. that's when our parents, Caleb and Shirley, died in a fatal car accident I miss them like crazy.

Another thing you probably wouldn't guess just by looking at me is that I'm a little. You know like ddlg, daddy dom little girl, yeah that. As of right now, I'm single, meaning I, unfortunately, don't have a Daddy, but that's what my older brother is for. He's a daddy dom too, but he can't care for me as my own Daddy would.

However, that doesn't change the fact that Jer is very strict, which means I don't get away with anything. Neither does his little Melissa.

Melissa Ashlee Brown, my best friend, she has been since middle school, she's one of the only non-family members that calls me RJ and I call her Mel. We tell each other everything, although neither of us knew the other one was a little... Not until Mel started dating my brother that is. At first, I thought it was really weird that my best friend started dating my brother. However, I came to understand that the heart wants what the heart wants I guess. Now I love that Mel is dating Jer, not only because he deserves a girl like her but also because that means I finally have a little friend to have playdates with.

********************************* (316 words) A/N: Well I got a lot of positive comments when I posted a little snip of this on my Instagram account so I'm posting it here now. Please comment your thoughts and let me know what you think about it and what kind of things you would like to read. Please vote, comment & follow it's much appreciated. Much love thanks for reading 💕