Chapter 18

*Rose's POV*

It's been about a week since I moved in with Daddy. I'm in my little room playing with my toys. I am so excited to be able to stay home with Daddy for the day. He walks into my room and leans in the doorway. I look up at him and smile "Hiya Daddy," I exclaim. He smiles at me "Hi princess, so Daddy has to go into work," I start to get really sad and I start pouting.

"Noo!! You said we could spend the day together," I yell. Daddy raises an eyebrow at me "Excuse you, are you raising your voice at Daddy?" he asks sternly and I quickly shake my head "No, I sorry Daddy," I say softly. Daddy walks over to me "Come on give Daddy a hug," I stand up and hug him. He softly kisses my head "I won't be gone long princess, I can have Jack come over if you would like," he says looking down at me.

I look up at him and smile "Only if you wants to Daddy," he thinks for a little bit before responding "Are you going to be a good girl or do I need to call Jack?" he asks me as we pull away from our hug. I shrugs "You should probably call Jack just in case I need help with somefing," I say as I sit back down. He nods and grabs his phone out of his pocket and calls Jack. "Hey man I need you to come over to the house and watch after Rose for me, I got called into work," he says into the phone as he walks to his room to get ready for work.

I go back to playing with my toys when I hear the doorbell ring "Princess can you go answer the door please, it's probably Jack," Daddy yells to my room. I run downstairs "Otay Daddy," I yell. I open the door "Jacky!!" I say pulling him in for a hug. "Rose Jamie," Jack says sternly and I quickly apologize, Jack hates when I call him that he always has. Daddy chuckles as he walks over to us. He nods at Jack and pulls me into a hug "You be a good girl for Jacky," he smirks and kisses my head "Draven!" Jack yells and I giggle at Daddy. He grabs his wallet and his keys "Thanks for watching after her Jack but don't try anything," Daddy says sternly looking Jack in the eyes. Jack nods and puts his hands up in surrender "You got my word brother," he says and with that, Daddy waves bye to me and heads out the door.

Jack closes the door behind him and looks at me "Well RJ what do you want to do?" I think for a little bit before running for the stairs. I run-up to my room and grab all my coloring stuff and run back downstairs to Jack "Color wif you," I say hopeing that he will color with me. Jack smiles at me and helps me carry the coloring stuff to the living room "Of course I will color with you," he says setting stuff down on the coffee table. I smile "Yay, tankies Jack," I say handing him a few coloring books to choose from as I spread out all my crayons, markers, and colored pencils. Jack picks a coloring page and gives me back the coloring books, I pick a page as well "Will you rip it out for me pwease?" I ask handing him the book and pointing at the one I want. Jack smiles and carefully rips the page out of the book for me "Here you go little one," he says handing me the coloring page and the book. 

He stands up to grab the remote "You want to watch some tv while we color princess?" he asks flipping through the channels. I frantically nod my head as I watch him flip through the channels. He laughs a little at me "What do yo-" I cut him off by yelling "DISNEY CHANNEL!" he raises his eyebrow at me "Indoor voice," he says looking at me. I sink a little in my seat "Sorry, can we watch Disney channel pwease, Jack," I ask in my indoor voice. Jack nods and changes the TV to Disney. Jack and I are coloring for a while, I have colored four pictures already. Jack colored one and a half then he stopped to go get me a snack and a juice box and he decided to be done coloring.

I finish coloring my fifth coloring page and smile, this is my best one yet I'm going to give it to Daddy when he gets home, I say to myself. I put all my colored pencils, crayons and markers away in the pouch and then stack up my coloring books into a nice neat pile on the coffee table. After I cleaned up my coloring stuff I throw away my fruit snack wrapper and my empty juice box and sit on the couch next to Jack when my phone buzzes, I grab it and read the text message.

     D- Hey baby girl, you better be behaving. I'll be home soon, I just have to finish up some paperwork.

I squeal with excitement when I read the text and start getting really excited, I text him back and smile.

     R- Hi Daddy, yes I'm being good. Yay, I can't wait to see you!

I set my phone down and grab my coloring stuff, making sure to leave the picture I colored for Daddy, "I going to bring dis upstairs and change out of my pajamas I will be right back Jack," I tell him so he knows what I'm doing. He nods "Okay Rose sounds good," he says and I quickly run upstairs and put my coloring stuff away. I notice that I didn't clean up my toys from earlier and that my room is a mess, I quickly clean up my room and make sure everything is tidy and I even make my bed. Then I close my door and change out of my pajamas. (Outfit above minus the shoes because she's inside) After I finish changing I head downstairs and sit on the couch and wait for Daddy to get home.

********************************* (1050 words) A/N: Another longer chapter, here is Rose's POV and what she did while Draven was at work. Hope you like it, I am finally getting back into the grove of writing I wrote the last chapter and this chapter in the same night (: Hopefully I will get the next chapter done too, if not at least started. Please vote, comment & follow it's much appreciated. And as always thank you so much for reading 💕