Chapter 16

*Rose's POV*

I'm laying in my bed at home, it's been about two months since Draven became my Daddy. Two months since I saw Jack again. Two weeks since Draven asked me to move in with him. I haven't given him a for sure answer yet, I don't know what is holding me back. I guess I'm worried he is going to leave me eventually and I don't want to go through that pain. Or maybe I'm scared that Draven is involved in something dangerous. I get shivers down my spine when I think about the day I saw Jack again.

Flashback

I didn't just see Jack again for the first time in years, I met Ash. Draven said he was a friend, but he obeyed Jack and Draven like he was a member of some kind of crew and they were in charge. I thought that was weird so I didn't shake the feeling away. Later that night well we were sitting in the living room I noticed Ash was limping. I got up to go to the kitchen and get a snack shortly after Ash did. "Ash, can I ask you something," I say quietly walking up to him he nods "Yeah what's up Rose," he says looking at me. I sigh and point to his leg "What happened?" I ask bracing myself for the answer. He sighs and shakes his head "Oh don't worry about that, it will heal and I'll be fine," he says smiling. I look up at him and roll my eyes "Did you get shot?" I mumble. Right then Draven walked in and Ash froze. I turned around "Hi Dad-" I start to say before he cuts me off and pulls me out of the room.

"What do you think you're doing little one?" He asks me sternly I shrug "I wanted to know why he was limping Daddy," I say softly. He looks at me and shakes his head "You don't need to worry about it his leg will heal," he says sighing. He puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head to look at him "Did I hear you ask if he was shot, princess?" He asks in a concerned voice I slowly nod and I must look frightened because before I knew it Draven pulls me in for a hug "Don't be scared baby girl it's all okay," he says rubbing my back.

End Of Flashback

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my phone starts buzzing on my nightstand. I roll over and pick it up seeing who texted me.

     D- Hey princess, what are you up to?

     R- Hai Daddy, I'm just laying in my bed, why?

     D- Well I miss you sweetie do you want to come over to Daddy's house?

I think for a little before responding. I really should give him an answer but I don't know what about Jer I've always had him by my side. I sigh, I need to live my life and take chances, I smile to myself and text Daddy back.

     R- You mean our house Daddy?

     D- Are you sure princess? If you need more time that's fine

I start giggling at his response he's so good to me I think to myself. I smile and text him back.

     R- No Daddy I don't need more time, I want to move in wif you

     D- Well then I will come over and help you pack little one, is that okay?

     R- Of course, Daddy, see you soon!

I quickly set my phone down and run downstairs to tell Jer. I find Jer in the living room watching TV with Mel. I sit on the chair "I have to tell you guys something," I say looking at them. Jer smiles and looks at me "Did you finally make a decision?" he asks and Mel smirks "Tell us, tell us, tell us," she squeaks. I roll my eyes "Yes I made a decision," I nod "I've decided to move in with Draven," I say smiling. Mel jumps up and down squealing "I told you!!" She says to Jer and I laugh and shake my head.

I stand up "Draven is on his way over to help me pack, can you send him up to my room when he gets here please?" I ask looking at Jer before heading out of the living room. He nods "Yeah of course munchkin," he says before turning his attention back to the TV. I walk back up to my room and grab my suitcase out of my closet. I start packing only the things I need right away, I'll come back for the rest. Of course, I'll leave some stuff here for when I visit Jer. I pack my clothes and my favorite stuffed animals and a few of my pacis "Knock knock," I hear Daddy say quietly before coming into my room. 

I smile and run to hug him "Hi Daddy!!" I squeal and he smile "Hello little one," he says hugging me and kissing my head. He pulls away and looks at my suitcase "I see you've started packing," he says smiling and sitting on my bed "Do you want some help princess?" he asks me and I shrug "I think I'm almost done," I say quickly. He smiles and nods "Okay baby, you let me know if you need help," he says as he lays back on my bed. I finish packing up the stuff I need and then grab an outfit to change into, I go into my bathroom and change. (Outfit above) "Are you done, sweetheart?" Daddy asks as I walk out. I nod and smile "Yup I am now," I say grabbing my suitcase. "Let me carry that, you go say goodbye to Jer and Mel," he says taking my suitcase from me.

"Otay Daddy," I say before I run downstairs. Mel and Jer are waiting by the door, I walk over to them "Well I guess I'm leaving now," I say softly. Mel pulls me in for a hug "You better come visit me I'm going to miss our playdates," she says and sniffles. I pull away from the hug and look at her "Of course, and you better come visit me too, no crying I'll be back," I say smiling at her. I look at Jer who is looking down at me "Well munchkin I guess this is goodbye," I shake my head "See you later silly, I'll be back to visit," I say smiling as I hug him, he nods and hugs me back.

Draven walks up behind me "You ready to go little one?" he asks as he walks to the door. I quickly put my shoes on and nod "Yes Daddy," I say saying one last goodbye to Jer and Mel. Daddy and I walk out the door and walk to his car. He opens the door for me and I get in his car, he buckles my seatbelt for me. After he closes my door he puts my suitcase in the trunk and gets in the driver's side. He puts his seatbelt on and starts the car and we start the drive to his house.

********************************* (1201 Words) A/N: Longer chapter, hope you guys like it. I'm not sure how much more of this story I'm going to write, I might end it soon. However, if I get enough feedback I am thinking about writing a second story about Rose and Draven's life together. Please vote, comment & follow it's much appreciated. And as always thank you so much for reading 💕