Chapter IV.

Augustus rubs his face as he sat in his office, he had a meeting in ten minutes and he didn't want it to be

Augustus rubs his face as he sat in his office, he had a meeting in ten minutes and he didn't want it to be. He could cancel it if he wanted to but this was needed, some shit went down and he was absolutely pissed. It has been about two days since his date and he hasn't properly let it sink in on how much fun he had with Salma that night. He has never had that much fun because his entire life was just him preparing for the business world so fun was out of the question for him. Moments later, he gets up and he walks to the meeting room and he sat in his chair at the end of the long table while everyone piled in sitting in their seats.

Augustus leaned back in his seat lazily as he looks at the people who worked for him. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming but you had no choice anyway because it would be unemployment for you. I got a call from the other branches of Wolfgang Gaming and they're looking to recruit more people in their locations. If you're interested in locations like Tokyo, Japan, Sydney, Australia, Burbank, California and Berlin, Germany. It's free inquires provided by the company. You have a month to make a decision. I also want to talk about how lately, our game Embassy Legends has been crashing because of the new Apple software update, we need to get that fixed." He explained and people were quiet, Shania clears her throat as she looks at Kevin because he is responsible for the game software.

"Mr. Eiser." Augustus called the man who looked primarily nervous. "Yes?"

Augustus sighs because he's trying not to get frustrated with him but it was so hard for him. "You have not told me about and I had to hear it from some fucking kid gaming blog." Augustus says and Kevin's mouth parted as he finally got himself together. "I... I can't fix it, someone hacked the game and it's so heavily bugged that I even tried to get Mark to try and he couldn't either." Kevin muttered and Augustus breathes out of his nose. "I don't give a shit about all that, you're apart of this team and the fact that you or Mark didn't let anyone else know about it pisses me off. So, Mr. Eiser and Mr. Henderson, please get the fuck out or you two won't have any jobs. Just... fuck this meeting, everyone get out!" Augustus hissed and people hastily got out of their chairs while Shania gets up. "Shania, stay.. Please." He tells her and she sits back down.

Shania stares at Agustus who was so obviously frustrated. "You have every right to be mad, I had no idea and I know that's money to lose and we're already competing with Fornite and Battleground." Shania says and Augustus ribs his face as he sighs. "We're a team, I just.. God, I quit smoking about a year ago but that right there made me question why I even quit." He stated and Shania phone dings, she checks it and a small smile comes across her lips. "I got a surprise for you." Shania says and Augustus gets up because he liked surprises. "What?" He questioned and he follows behind Shania out of the meeting room. He walks down his hallway and his eyes went wide to Salma standing in his office, looking out the window.

People walked by wondering who was this mysterious woman in his office, Augustus smiles as he walks into his office. Shutting the door behind gently because people were rather nosey. "Hey." Augustus says making her turn around. She smiles as she sees Augustus. "Hello there, Auggie, I thought I pay you a visit because I happen to be around. I brought hot chocolate." She says motioning to the cups sitting on his desk, she grabs his hot chocolate and she holds it out for him. Augustus smiles and he takes it but he got an idea, he didn't know if it was too soon but he leaned in and he kisses her cheek. He pulls away, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "Thanks." He mumbled and Salma nodded her head vigorously because she wasn't expecting it either but it made her want to just kiss him in general but she didn't want to scare him.