Chapter XXIX.

Augustus grumbled as sunlight rays hit his face, he clenched his eyes tighter and he felt Salma laying against him and her light snoring

      Augustus grumbled as sunlight rays hit his face, he clenched his eyes tighter and he felt Salma laying against him and her light snoring. He slowly opened his eyes and he let out a yawn as he looked over at his nightstand, he grabbed his phone and he checked the time. It was going on one in the afternoon and he can remember all of last night and early this morning very vividly. Augustus winced as he slowly raised up, he slowly lays Salma down and he kisses her head. Salma grumbled, she opened her eyes slowly; she rubbed her face. "I need to throw up." Salma muttered and Augustus's let out a small gasp, he could see the color draining from her face.

He quickly helps her and brings her to the restroom, Augustus held her as she threw up and he rubbed her back. "You want me to get you some water?" Augustus asked her, and Salma nodded as she briefly stopped.

Augustus quickly leaves her and he goes downstairs, he gets her a glass of water along with some medicine for her take. He came back and Salma was lying on the floor at this point. "Salma, are you okay?" Augustus asked frantically as he sits the water down and he quickly helps her up.

Salma nodded drowsily, she wiped her face, and she was smiling a little. Her sudden happy emotion puzzled Augustus. "You might think I'm crazy but I like this... this is the first time that I feel pregnant, this is the only day that I can enjoy this. It makes me feel horrible but I never thought this would happen to me." Salma explains to him and Augustus kisses her head, he rubbed her hair and he crouches down to pick her up. "Wait, I want to sit here for a moment." Salma mumbled and Augustus let's go of her, Salma sniffles as she crosses her legs together.

Augustus ran her some bath water and made Salma get into the tub because she just didn't feel like moving so much but he wasn't going to let her sit there fully naked and throw up on her face.

Augustus comes from the laundry room and he was on the phone with Salma's father. "I'm on my way to come get Mickey." Augustus tells Jasar and Augustus comes back to their room to see Salma dressed in Augustus workout clothes and she was laying in the bed. He told her that he was going to help her but she said that she was okay and could do it herself.

Augustus hangs up the phone and he sighed. "I'm going to pick up Mickey. Call me if anything happens and I will rush back to you as fast as I can.. okay?" Augustus assured her and Salma nodded, she laid against her pillow and she smiled softly as her eyes drifted to their TV.

The husband headed out and he went to his father-in-laws house. Jasar welcomes Augustus in the house and he gives him a grin. "Hey Pops." Augustus chimed and Jasar immediately greeted Augustus with a hug. "I'm glad you are here, you're right in the middle of the big surprise." Jasar beamed and Augustus never seen this man smile so wide, he did with his girls but it was a very different smile and it made Augustus's heart warm up because Jasar wasn't ever good with kids, he was good with his daughters by pure luck mostly but he eventually learned but it's been a while since he had to take care of a kid by himself and he wasn't as mellow when Salma and her sisters were younger.