All Night Long

Oliver was very fun to mess with, that was for sure. In fact, Oliver might be the funniest human Wovyn had ever met. Kids were great and all, but they didn't have the added excitement of being sexually available. Mixing in some seducing with his usual playfulness was a delight.

For example: the shower. It was true that water felt weird when it was poured down on him (not as weird as when he sat in it, but still) but he had certainly not needed Oliver's hand to go through the ordeal. But Oliver had still fallen for that! He was so funny, he always believed it when Wovyn lied to him. Not that Wovyn lied a lot to him... only to fluster him. And it had worked! Wovyn had taken each shy glance to his nudity as a compliment. On top of that, Oliver's blush was lovely. It made him look more lickable than his cookies.

But it seemed that taking him under the shower had been one step too far. Wovyn didn't really regret it because for some reason Oliver had decided that it was best to undress in front of him, but he understood that Oliver had not liked that. It was best to give him a little time to cool down, thought the imp so that there was no risk for any sort of backlash. That's why he waits so long to make a move - until after Oliver was asleep, even. Or in bed at least. Wovyn couldn't tell if he was asleep yet or not.

Imps possessed a variety of powers. Great imps were especially good at slipping in impossibly tight spaces, like cracks between furniture and walls. From the outside, Wovyn knew, it looked like he became incredibly thin to fit in them but, from his point of view, it was as if the world was distorting itself to let him through. This was very useful when he needed to hide. No kid had ever gotten the better of him at hide and seek.

That was why no door could stop him, even when it was closed. There was a space large enough to slip one finger under the door; that was enough for Wovyn to come in, once he was dried and dressed. He crouched once he was in the room, readjusting some loose strand of hair behind his ear before continuing. Oliver was in his bed with his back to the door.

Wovyn grinned and climbed next to him. Like the first night, he partly flopped on him, one arm over the human's torso. That made him stir. It seemed that he had been sleeping after all.

"Go away," he muttered tiredly.

Wovyn was a good imp, so Wovyn obeyed. He rolled to the other side of the bed, making it crack lightly under his weight. And then he waited for a little while touching the soft pads of his feet and playing with the tip of his tail, bored. When he estimated that he had waited the correct amount of time before trying his luck again, he rolled back over Oliver in the same position as before.

Obviously, he was hoping for some sort of action. Oliver had told him this morning that he was interested in him, damnit! Wovyn was more than ready to jump in bed with him if that was what Oliver wanted... but he wasn't sure if that was what Oliver wanted. It was hard to tell. Humans were not quite as simple as imps when it came to those issues.

Oliver didn't react as fast as he had the first time, and when he did it was different. Instead of protesting against Wovyn's advances, he turned around and looked at him. The imp felt his ears perk up as he tried to read the human's expression. He seemed... interested? Only interested in looking at him but that was a start.

After a while, Oliver reached up and stroked Wovyn's cheek. His fingers followed the line of his jaw then slipped behind his ear, feeling the knot of muscles that allowed it to move at its base. The soft touch made the imp shiver a little and close his eyes to enjoy it. Curious, Oliver combed through Wovyn's messy hair and roamed his hand over his shoulder, touching Wovyn's freshly washed skin.

"You smell nicer than before," said the human.

"Thank you." Wovyn didn't really like the scent of soap on him, it disturbed his sensitive nose, but if Oliver liked it then he might grow used to it. "You smell nice too, even without a bath."