Over the Kitchen Table

Wovyn was overwhelming him. He was so hot when he touched Oliver, and that heat seemed to slip into the human and spread all over his body. He couldn't stop it. He didn't want it to stop.

His mouth, that kissed him so sweetly, was somewhere around his navel now, teasing him with the possibility of going even lower than before. Oliver knew that he was hard before it was almost painful. He was embarrassed but there was nothing to do about it, and Wovyn didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he seemed rather content with kissing his stomach softly. His hands were stroking his sides gently, reassuringly, trying to tell him that everything would be all right. Oliver had noticed how much caution Wovyn took with him each time they made out and, for some reason, it made him feel safer than he ever had.

Wovyn looked up at him mischeviously from somewhere down near Oliver's stomach. He seemed quite smug about the whole situation. After all, Oliver was finally falling for his advances; he had every reason to be happy.

"It's like you are a cake," he said.

Oliver rolled his eyes. He had seen this one coming.

"Time for the main carrot," continued Wovyn.

"The... carrot?"

Wovyn's hand latched on Oliver's fly, quickly taking care of it, and pulled down his pants. Oliver gasped when the cold air hit his erection. He closed his eyes shut. This was the first time someone saw him... down there. Naked. As a lover.

"Don't be scared," said Wovyn.

"I'm not scared."

"Then open your eyes."

His breath was cool on his overheated erection. God! Wovyn was so close to him, he could almost kiss him there. Oliver slowly pried his eyelids apart, scared that what he was going to see would make him come instantly.

He didn't, to his relief, but that didn't stop the sight from making his dick jolt. Wovyn's lips were indeed close enough to kiss him, yet his big golden eyes were fixed upon his face, as if waiting for some permission. There was desire in them, enough desire that it might burn Oliver.

"I'm going to eat you," said Wovyn. His voice was no longer light and playful like before.

Oliver gulped and nodded.

Finally, Wovyn kissed him as Oliver had desired. He started gently, on the head, then down the side. Oliver couldn't tear himself away from the sight, almost drowned in the sensation. Wovyn chuckled when he reached the bottom of his staff, the vibrations of his laugh like a shockwave in the human's crotch.

"You're starving," he said.

"Starving?" repeated Oliver.

"Did anyone ever treat you this way before? You are looking at me like I'm a champion of sex."

Oliver bit his lip.

"I'm really not doing much, you know," continued Wovyn. "I think that no one ever did this to you so it might seem genius. Did it happen like that?"

"Ah... actually..." Oliver couldn't say it, not while looking into Wovyn's eyes at least, so he laid back and covered his eyes with his arm. "I'm... yes."

"I knew it."

Wovyn kissed his way up his chest until he was leaving a small peck on his lips. He even pulled Oliver's arm away to look at him in the eyes. Down there, between them, a clothed hard-on was pressing against Oliver.

"I'll do my best to take care of you," said Wovyn. "Don't you worry, I'll be very soft."

"You're already soft."