Bedroom Manners

Wovyn dropped Oliver on the bed, making him oof from the shock, and crawled over him licking his lips. While it was true that they had slept together this morning already, Wovyn was hungry for so much more than just that. It had been too short, he thought, there were so many more things to do than a quickie on the kitchen table.

Oliver laid his hands on Wovyn's chest, stopping him. He didn't seem to sure about himself but Wovyn was willing to wait. Nudging Oliver in the right direction only to see him come undone under his touch was one of the things he liked most about his human. That, and the fact that he was absolutely unaware that he still smelled like sex - humans and their poor noses couldn't detect smells for the life of them.

"Wovyn, I..."

"I'll be gentle with you, don't worry."

"It's not that. I want... well, this time I want to learn. Some things. How to do it."

"Learn? Just do what you like most. Or let me do the things. I love touching you." Wovyn buried his face in the crook of Oliver's neck, breathing him in. He started to purr.

"Wovyn! I really want to-- That tickles. Stop licking me!"

Wovyn chuckled and most certainly didn't stop licking him. He had found a patch of skin at the corner of Oliver's jaw that was wasn't covered by that damn turtleneck and was going to town on it. His human, cute as he was, couldn't help but squirm a little under him each time he lavished that spot with his attention. His nose, his head, all of it was already full of Oliver. He could feel his dick starting to fill at the perspective of a second round.

"Wovyn, really, stop-- I'm trying to talk, I'm trying to say--" Oliver got his hands against Wovyn's face and managed to pry him away. "I want to touch you, too."

Wovyn looked at Oliver, his tongue still sticking out, before he grinned widely. That was almost as good at getting to spoil his Cookie shamelessly, to be honest, he wasn't going to lie. Oliver's lips on his dick... oh yeah, his little friend down in his pants like the idea too.

Oliver gulped as he slowly took in Wovyn's hungry gaze. He didn't look like he was regretting his statement yet, though.

"Let me touch you some more first, then," said Wovyn.

"But then you're going to make me--" Oliver was unable to finish his sentence.

"Am I?"

"Well, no, not if you behave."

"But do you want me to?"

Oliver didn't answer that. He just bit his lip.

Wovyn laughed and kissed his brow. "I won't. Not too much anyway. Let's get your shirt off."

He barely waited for Oliver to sit off before starting to pull it away from him, earning himself a grunt of protest at his impatience. When he was done though, he was rewarded why more of Oliver's bare skin than what he could dream of. He stroked his chest, then his stomach, purring loudly. Oh yeah. He wanted to taste every inch of it.

"Cookie," he muttered as he kissed Oliver's collar bone.

"More like an ice cream," replied his human. "Because you make me melt."

"I like ice cream too. I'll make you say "I screamed" after that."

His pun earned him a tap on his back and a scoff. Wovyn chuckled. Oliver had walked right into that one. As a revenge, he turned his attention to one of Oliver's nipples, his mouth latching on it voraciously. His Cookie didn't deceive. Taken by surprise, he arched his back in the most enticing way, moaning deep in his throat. The sound went straight to Wovyn's cock.