Chapter 1

Third Person Pov

(Black forest
Baden-Württemberg in southwest Germany.

In the deep forest, a temple is situated for The Moon Goddess. That temple is worshipped by Feuer Nacht Pack. The pack's population is about 2000 werewolves. The biggest pack in Germany. It's a full moon night, the pack is celebrating the Harvest Moon Festival. It's a tradition in their pack for centuries, it's about thanking the Moon Goddess for protection and welfare for the pack. When they were celebrating an old Oracle appeared outside the temple. Everyone came outside and stood before the oracle. Alpha Zole stood in front of the Oracle.)

Greetings, Oracle may I know the purpose of the visit Agatha...

Evening, Alpha Zole... I had a vision about your pack and Moon Goddess so I came to warn you. The storm is occurring soon to your pack. A baby going to be born soon and it is a powerful Wolf in the whole history. It's a Triple wolf, it will be having power, strength, Mystic power and it's an Elemental Wolf but it will suffer the most to surface its powers... It will have to go through three rejection to gain the powers and triple wolf but I don't know it's a he or she so be careful Alpha Zole the future is unstable for the World... Be careful.

(with that she disappeared. Everyone just stares at the Alpha, after some time he becomes aware of the stares and mind link them to resume the celebration but Alpha keeps thinking about the news Oracle said... At the same time in the neighbouring pack. Schnee Flocken Pack Beta's mate going to give birth for her third born, she has been in the delivery room for 10 hours, her pregnancy is getting critical...

After 2 hours the newborn baby girl's cry makes the beta Kristoff very happy and relieved, he thanks the Moon Goddess for the safety and for the baby girl. He always wanted a girl but the first two were boys so he is elated to see the baby girl... The doctor came outside...)

Congratulations!!! Beta Kristoff mother and daughter both are fine but your daughter has a unique birthmark in the back... (beta looked confused)

Please come and see for yourself... It looks like a symbol but the thing is, it's like a demon symbol...

(Beta went inside the and gazes his mate lying on the bed unconscious, he went near the crib and looked the baby girl... Baby's eye colour is unique and the shape too... Beta stunned to see the peculiar eyes...)

(Doctor comes and turn the baby to show the back

(Doctor comes and turn the baby to show the back... It is indeed a different birthmark but almost looked like a tattoo... An angel tangled in roots but why my baby is having this birthmark...)

(When I see my baby girl's smile whole room lights up, her face brightens like the full moon

(When I see my baby girl's smile whole room lights up, her face brightens like the full moon. I felt so happy, I felt so serene like my soul found its peace... Just seeing her smile my soul serene... She is having a magnificent smile... For me, she is my Goddess, who came to save my family and my pack... When I touched her fingers, she grips my finger tightly. I felt tears welled in my eyes with happiness... Someone knocks the door, My Alpha David Forest comes inside the room with his mate Evelyn Forest... I smiled at them and now in respect but my best friend came and hugged me congratulate for the bundle of happiness...)

Wow!!! Kristoff, she is really a full moon, I will be very happy if my son and your daughter are mates I don't want to give this moon to anyone because she will be the happiness of our pack...

Yes, Kristoff if she is my son's mate then he will be the luckiest man in this world... (My luna Evelyn said with a smile, I couldn't help but laugh... When I open my mouth, Constantine Alpha David's son comes running inside the room, he directly went to the crib and gazes my daughter, with adore and respect... He turns towards us...)

I am her protector and guardian, no one can harm her. I must be strong enough to protect her, I must train hard to be with her... Dad, I want to train and become the number one warrior and a fighter... (we are surprised by his world because of a five-year-old boy says these words, are they really mates he feels the urge to protect her...)

Constantine, son do you feel that she is your mate... (luna Evelyn asks her son.)

No Mom she is My Princess and I am born to protect her. She is not my mate but mom, what is mate??? ( everyone laughed at this he doesn't know about mates so how can he say now...)

Darling, how is our daughter??? (my mate asks me, we all turn to see she is wide awake... She looks tired but she is in the bliss that she has a daughter...)

Sweetheart, our daughter is fine. She is having the most peculiar eyes and the most magnificent smile that could light up the world and her face is like the full moon, do you want to hold her???

Yes, give my baby girl to me... I want to hold my bundle of joy... ( everyone left us alone... Within five minutes our door burst open and comes in my two boys who are eager to meet their sister.)

James, John meet your sister...

Dad, I am going to name her as Diana Artemis Hunter... (my first son James said, I turn to see my mate who smiled and nodded her head... I am happy with the name, John grins so he likes the name too... Alpha family comes in when they saw us smiling they see us with a confusing gaze... )

Now officially meet our daughter Diana Artemis Hunter!!!!

(Everyone in the room smiled and cheered for my Diana, she smiles and makes some cute sound and everyone sees her in awe...)

)