Chapter 7

Diana Pov

(I am getting ready for the competition... I am wearing red black women yoga set and black leather jacket and black boots... I am ready, someone knocks my door... I open to see Josh standing there with a smile...)

Shall we leave Anna ???

Sure!!!

Ana be careful at the Arena and don't be soft with anyone, you have win this fight and show everyone that even a Timber Wolf can be strong and powerful...

Thanks Josh, for your confidence in me... I will prove everyone that I am not a weak wolf...

(Josh smiles at me and gave me a side hug, we left the house... in 20 minutes we reach the Arena, each every pack members are present and Alphas and Betas from from all over the world are present in Arena... I saw the pathetic excuse of a Mate is sitting with his Father, he is staring at me but I just flipped my hair and went near the participants for the fight and wait with them everyone are seeing me like a ghost... I know because there are no girl fighters in this competition so they thought I am a ghost... he he he)

Liam POV

(We are waiting in the Arena for the fight to start and I was watching the participants and analysing their strength but I get distract by her scent, yes my mate sorry my ex- mate's scent. She enters the Arena and she is wearing a tight pants and blazer beside her is a boy in my age. She must have sensed me watching her, she turn and gaze me with a cold look and went to the participants side... What??? She is participating in competition... OH GODDESS!!!  )

Liam, how is a girl going to fight in Arena... is she mad???   (My Dad said beside me but I couldn't answer him because my eyes and mind is only fixed on her... )

Diana POV

(All the participants are staring at me, I just gave them a polite me and they just nod the head and start to do their warm ups so I started too... I am engrossed in my warm ups and routines, I didn't see that everyone is staring at me and my routines... the announcement brought them back to their stances... )

Welcome Everyone!!!
The participants come forward and get your tags.
We are going to announce the rules.
The participants will be divided into 10 groups and in ten groups only one will be selected so totally only 10 members can join the Ritter Krieger Pack.
The fight must be hand combat, no weapons allowed.
The fight will only come to an when one of the participant yield.
Today we have a special participant, this is the first time we have a female who wants to a warrior... so-
(She couldn't finish her sentence Alpha Kopf comes to the stage and start to speak... Alpha Kopf is a very handsome man, he looks like an Immortal not around from this world... we don't know the reason but he is mateless... )
(Alpha Kopf. Xavier Prince)

Good Morning everyone, I am really happy to see a girl to participate in this competition

Good Morning everyone, I am really happy to see a girl to participate in this competition. I am making a new rule for girl participants, the girl participant will fight the final participant from her group and with that we can know her strength, capabilities and capacities. I really hope you win this competition and join my Pack 'Diana Artemis Hunter'.

(Alpha smiles at me, gives me a thumps up and winks at me... oooh the participants and audience all gaped at the both of us, blush crept my face but I professionally bow at him with a first on my heart. I turn to see my mate glaring at me, I roll my eyes, I could care less about him. )

(Everyone walks to the Arena... I see my parents and Alpha pair are sitting in the audience but I can't find Constantine, maybe he is very busy to come see this useless fight or me, my mother gives me pleading look with tears in her eyes... I just give her a tight smile and turn to see Josh coming near me... )

Diana, we have more than three hours for your fight to start. What do you want to do?

Josh, we can spare and train so I can be ready for my fight...

Ok Ana.

Josh where is Constantine??? He is not with our parents.  ( I am confused where he could go when everyone is in Arena??  )

Ana, don't worry about him... you will know soon.  (I just nod my head... he can do whatever he wants to and I am not going to be worrying about him... )

(Everyone starts the fight and I am watching their movements and fighting stance ... I observe every fighters advantage and disadvantage. Each fighters are powerful and their ranks not lower than beta and gamma.
They are trained fighters and warriors. My mind starts to feel hesitant, can I really fight these warriors and win in this competition, that's when I hear a voice in my mind link...)

Don't doubt yourself and your abilities Ana, you are much more than that... don't disappoint yourself and me, you are the faith for me and this pack and I know you will never disappoint me. Be the Goddess, you are meant to be...

TANTI!!! (Instead of speak through mind link... I yell so everyone around me gazes me weirdly, I smile sheepishly and speak in my mind link)

Constantine Where are you??? I don't see you in Arena...

Ana, you remember when I used say, the day you were born... I first saw, you had a peculiar eyes but you grew up your eye colour changed but I still remember the eyes first... I saw you giving me a smile I couldn't forget that smile I felt that you are a Goddess came to our pack... everyone told me I will be your mate because I am protective of you but I am protective of you because you are my Goddess but I couldn't support you in your shift because I have my reasons and you will know soon, so please forgive me if I hurt you... be brave and show everyone that you are not weak, you are pathetic and you are a born warrior... you are a warrior
DIANA ARTEMIS HUNTER!!!

( I didn't know I was crying till he finished speaking and now I am determined to win... I have to show everyone my power without magic... I am show everyone how powerful I can be and prove that every wolf has its own strength not just because of its colour or rank but for its capacity and braveness... Just then announcement comes about the final fighter from another team... )

The final round of the 9th team and the fighters are beta of the BLACHNIGHTPACK Mr. Alex Zander vs future Alpha of the SCHNEE FLOCKEN PACK Mr. Constantine Evan Forest...

I am dumbfounded ... WHAT THE HELL!!!