Chapter 3

Diana Pov (Age 18)

(Today is my birthday... Oh, I am so excited because I am going to change in my wolf form, I want to see the colour and type of my wolf... There are so many types of wolves mostly Alphas are a black wolf, Betas are a brown or grey wolf and Omegas are yellow with the grey wolf they are called as Timber wolf but there are some Legend Wolves... Diamond wolf, Ice wolf and Fire Dragon wolf, these wolves have extraordinary powers but no one has seen one... I am waiting to know what type of wolf is mine. My parents and my Alpha family think I am going to be a powerful wolf I don't know why they think like that... Someone is calling me I turn to see my best friend Constantine and my girl best friend, Cheryl coming in my way they are both waving at me... I smiled at them and turn to see forest beauty. I always love the forest they seem to be very happy seeing me and I always felt like home, I think it's because I am going to change into my wolf... Cheryl and Constantine come near me...)

Happy Birthday, Bestie... (Constantine comes and hugs me and I returned the hug.)

Happy Birthday, Ana... (Cheryl kissed my cheek I smiled at her...)

Thank you, guys... I am so excited today, I am going to shift into my wolf for the first time so I am so excited to see my wolf colour...

Ana you are going to be the powerful wolf in our pack so don't worry...   (Constantine said and Cheryl nod her head, I just smile nervously at them...)

Ok, my buddies, I am going to my house and I will meet you all in the clearing with my family... Bye guys ( I wave at them and run to my home...)

Mom, Dad I am home...

In here Sweety...   (my mom's voice comes from the kitchen and my father is sitting in the dining table reading some files... I think pack files. Dad sees me and smile, gestures me to sit beside him. I immediately oblige and sit beside him, he kisses my forehead I smile at him, at the same time my mother comes to the table she too kisses my cheek... I am really content with my life... Loving parents, my best friends who always have my back and my pack members who always think me as a goddess of the pack... So I am really content with my life and I always pray moon goddess to keep my life the same... But little did I know my life going to take a 360-degree turn... )

Are you excited about your first shift?   (my mom asked me... I smile)

Yes, mom, I am excited but also I am nervous... What if my wolf is a normal wolf or even worse a timber wolf???  Will you guys accept me???

Oh, honey don't worry you will be a powerful wolf in this pack and I know that for sure so don't worry... (My dad said and kisses my forehead)  yes, sweety, your father is a beta and I am an Alpha's daughter so of course, you will be a powerful wolf so don't think negatively...  (my mom gives me a
bear hug, my dad joins the hug and it becomes a group hug... I am really happy to have a family and pack like this...)

Ok, guys, it's time now we have to go to the clearing, your first shifting is about the start and I don't want to ruin our home...  I glared my dad and punch him on the shoulder... He just laughs and side hugs me... )   Let's go...  ( I nod my head and we walk to the clearing when we near the clearing everyone gather in the clearing Alpha David, Luna Evelyn, Constantine, Constantine's brother Josh, Cheryl and some pack members... Josh smile and wave to me I smile and wave at him... Josh is one year older than me so he is my senior in school and he is just like Constantine very protective of me... )

All the best Diana I know you will be a strong wolf and I also hope you will be son's mate...  (Alpha David said, both sons whine about me being their mate, I glare them they smile apologised, I smirk at them...)

Alpha David, I will be very happy if I am your son's mate but they think I am not enough for them... Oh, that's so sad... (Alpha David glare at their sons, they look so sad but when they see me they glare me but I smirk and wink at them...)

Oh, Sweetheart, they are not good enough for you... Don't worry you will get a gem of a person as your mate...

Thank you, Alpha David... (I smile at all of them suddenly my body start to ache I scream with all my might, I hear bones cracking sound I scream till my voice become hoarse but soon my skin turn into fur... After some painful hours, I am lying in my wolf form. I try to stand but my legs are wobbly but I tried sometime and I stood tall... I turn to see my parents I thought I will see love and pride in their eyes but I see disappointment and shame in their eyes... I turn to see my friends, my Alpha and my pack everyone's eyes show me the same disappointment and shame in their eyes... I went near my parents but my father takes a step back...)

Just!!! I just need some alone time... (my father tells me and take my mother's hand... I watch my mother's face she has tears in her eyes... But she also has the same shame and dissatisfaction and I feel the rejection in my heart... Why is everyone rejecting me??? Is my wolf that poor so they can't even accept me??? I run towards the lake to see my wolf... I get near the water and see my reflection.. oh my Goddess... I am a Timber Wolf...

Diana's Wolf (Timber Wolf)